• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Hated Video Game Character

Josef Stylin

I want to dye

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Tenten from the newest naruto game. SHE CAN'T DO CRAP!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The one person who I truly hate and wish would have died earlier in the game...
Dr Friedrich Steiner-Why? He killed Dimitri Petrenko, the bravest soviet alongside Viktor Reznov and planted the russian flag over berlin. He was then gassed to death and if he had to die, he should have died in berlin; as a hero. Friedrich Steiner does whatever it takes to survive; selling out friends, working for the enemy, calling for help from the other enemies, he is a true nazi coward and deserved to be killed by 'Reznov'.
Lev Kravchenko-Meh, he kept standing on the player millions of times, was working for Dragovich, stabbed Grigori Weaver in the eye and took Frank Woods with him to a fatal explosion. He also sprayed poisonous gas all over Vietnam, thats bad enough.
General Nikita Dragovich-The one who ordered for everything to happen. For Dimitri to die, For Reznov to be put in Vorkuta, for Bowman to die and Woods and Mason to be tortured. He then had JFK killed and tried to release the nova 6 poisonous gas across the world. He took the lifes of many good people and now is paying for it.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Vanille from Final Fantasy 13 was annoying. Her voice and actions and basically everything about her. -_-

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Those Team Rocket grunts in HGSS who took my money. (Or maybe it was just me.)
And some peopl from KH.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
hmmm this is a toughie... um... probably Joshua from The World Ends With You. I liked him a little more by the end, but he's easily the WORST partner (though him levitating is kinda cool) and he was soooo obnoxious. T___T

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Polonsky from World at War, he was whining about everything and was seriously annoying:
'Hey Sarge, when are we going home?'
'Sarge how are we supposed to kill them with these?'
'For God Sake we need more weapons! They'll kill us!'
'Oh my God! They Killed the Sarge! They killed the Sarge!'
'They pushing us back, we have to run! Lets run away!'
Seriously pathetic then there was Chernov who refused to kill anyone:
'This is not war, this is murder!'
'He is no hero, a hero shows mercy and he did not show anyone'
Reznov then says 'If you lack the stomach to fight for your country, at least show me that you are willing to die for it!'
Then there was every Nazi and Japanese in WAW and in Black Ops, I hated Steiner, Kravchenko and Dragovich. I don't believe Reznov to have died but it says everywhere that Kravchenko killed him in Vorkuta! He ain't dead but this just annoys me and wishes that the player could have killed Kravchenko. Evil man took Woods with him and stepped on me 9 times.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
That isn't a reason to love him?

Gary's 10 years old. He drives a car full of his own band of hot cheerleaders. What isn't to like?

Xanthe

God-Slaying Sword
Meracle Chamlotte, in Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I despise catgirls in general, but she just really gets on my nerves. Japanese or English, her voice is like having a shard of glass ripped through my ear, she's ridiculously unwieldy in battles (yet annoying she's capable of the most damage) and she's the most painful fanservice character I can think of that isn't Bayonetta, who at least had guns on her heels and could slow down time to make up for it.

Missingno
I hate... Peach and Daisy, because they both sound weird and their "Yes!" is friggin annoying (mario Party)
And Alder. He doesn't really do anything plus he should have noticed them building the castle.

Pokey from Earthbound. That guy is a snotty brat, who thinks that he is all that & then some. Not to mention that he's a miniature Stay-Puft Marshmallow man.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
There are NO more than 8 badges in Kanto, at least in-game. The anime implies there are more BUT ONLY in the anime.

Does it really matter? He's just as much of a d*ckhead in the anime as he is in the games. It's the exact same character with the same airhead personality, just 2 different adaptations.

As for me, i have a ton of characters i hate, and my list kinda changes often, but here's one i will ALWAYS hate;

Reaver from Fable 2/3 - he's a self-absorbed, stuck up preppie richboy who couldn't care less who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants. In Fable 2, when you meet him, he decides you're not well-known enough, despite all the stuff you've been doing to save Albion and rescue the other two heroes, and forces you to go and do EVEN MORE stuff just because he doesn't want to associate with people below his standards. After that, when he's fighting alongside you he NEVER SHUTS UP, constantly criticising where you are and the way you fight, rather than doing much actual fighting. And finally, when you get to Lucien, if you take too long to kill him, he just casually shoots him for you! Lucien killed your sister and ruined your life, and Reaver just yawns and steals your thunder!

"Oh, i thought he'd NEVER shut up... oh i'm sorry, did you want to kill him?"

RAGE!!

Oh, and when i heard was gonna be in Fable 3 too, i was SERIOUSLY p*ssed and i knew, somehow, he'd be even more annoying. And boy, was i right. In Fable 2 he was the bane of the game, but at least he was on your side. For the majority of Fable 3, he was a baddie - running all the child labour in Bowerstone and treating his employees like dirt, shooting them repeatedly when they so much as farted in his direction. And then when you try to infiltrate his mansion, he doesn't even fight you himself, he sticks you in some retarded arena while he throws the kitchen sink and EVERY enemy in the game at you, while him and his snobby friends stay in the catwalks and laugh at you.

When you're assaulting Logan's castle, he does NOTHING to prevent his king from losing his title. He just sits back idly and watches. Isn't he meant to be the Hero of Skill, the man who annihilated an entire armada of ships with a single bullet? What does HE contribute to his master's defence? F*ck all! He's unreliable to those he looks up to.

Now HERE is what irritates me most about him - when you become king, suddenly he's your best friend! Your character doesn't even seem to acknowledge that he tried to kill you, and not only that he encourages you to make all the bad decisions for your kingdom - okay, i KNOW he suggests you make the choices that make your kingdom the most money, but they're all morally bad choices (i mean, come on, he suggests you turn the orphanage into a brothel!).

And when your kingdom is under attack by that dark force, once again he does nothing to back up your kingdom, he doesn't even help with the defence plan.

And THEN, once your kingdom is safe, he just f*cks off! He doesn't even say bye, he just leaves a pitiful note saying he's got an "errand" to run, and what makes it worse is that his errand is to sacrifice an innocent person to the Temple of Shadows so he can stay young!

This guy is a PURE example of hateful characters in games...