• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Hated Video Game Character

Abstinence Pistols

The Podunk mayor from Earthbound Zero/Mother is a tool. First he cites political reasons for not doing anything about the zombie infestation, then when you defeat the Starman in the zoo, he tells you that "you have tiger droppings on your clothes".

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Omochao. It tells you the stupidest things, and is a pain in the neck. Luckily, I made amy use her piko-piko hammer to wipe it off one stage. Good grief.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The character I hate most is Tails, he's so annoying and needs to take a break from the Sonic games.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
The character I hate most is Tails, he's so annoying and needs to take a break from the Sonic games.

You have just stolen my Post

~Lati~

Or not :/
Xelha from Baten Kaitos simply because of her voice acting. As soon as I could dump her from my party, I did, because her voice made me want to stab my eardrums out. Not that the others were much better, though.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I changed my mind. My most hated video game character is no longer Tingle.
[IMG200]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100624004153/nintendo/en/images/2/27/Eggplantwizardartwork.jpg[/IMG200]

~Lati~

Who's that?

Jameson1

Mes amis
Eggplant wizard from Kid Icarus haha, not many people know who that is. The Adoring Fan from TES IV: Oblivion is insanely annoying, but at least you can get rid of him. The guards are annoying too, since they automatically know when you've committed a crime, even if you murdered someone in an empty field or something.

Metal_Zorua

Witch of Heart

~Lati~

****ing Emolga! No weaknesses plus the fact that most of my team is physical-based at this point equals major hatred!

~Lati~

Rock types. Or did you meant that you don't have any Rock types?

Yeah, I forgot about their Rock weakness, though you're right, I don't have any Rock-types.

~Lati~

And Ice types.

Apparently I need to brush up on my type matchups. I've haven't been really into Pokemon until recently, so I haven't memorized them yet.