• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Hated Video Game Character

Zibdas

not bad
Speaking of the Mario series, I think Waluigi should be mentioned. The only reason he exists is so that Wario has a partner for sports games.

Oh, and he's Luigi's evil clone. Go figure.

Without Waluigig, the world would cease to exist.
Waa.

I don't think thje koopalings were much needed either...

Meta Ridley

Space Pirate Leader
He is the friggin' mechanic, how is he the not most intelligent Starfox member? Many games acknowledge his brainpower.

Thank about it for a minute.

I guess I was wrong about that, I apologize. I'd forgotten that he was the mechanic.

Phoopes

There it is.
Oh... The Kooplings. I somehow forgot about them, Zibdas. Larry, Morton, Wendy O, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig. They plauged me in Super Mario World 3 (The GBA remake), Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, and New Super Mario Brothers Wii. While I don't hate them as much as other mini-bosses, they can get really annoying at times.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
oh, such a toughy, but i have to go with either jackals from the halo series, suicide grunts in the same series, peach, the demon animals from the legend of zelda, or toad

Jackals: their shields can be very annoying, and they keep you occupied while elites or something kills you
Suicide Grunts: if you cant see them coming, or if you run into them in a corner... BOOM!
Peach: she uses toad as a freakin shield in super smash bros!
Demon Animals: they just wont die! no matter what you do!
Toad: obvious reasons, plus there is some speculation that he works for bowser, he keeps directing you to wrong castles, and he is the only one to survive besides lakitu in super mario 64, coincidence? i think not!

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Oh... The Kooplings. I somehow forgot about them, Zibdas. Larry, Morton, Wendy O, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig. They plauged me in Super Mario World 3 (The GBA remake), Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, and New Super Mario Brothers Wii. While I don't hate them as much as other mini-bosses, they can get really annoying at times.
I agree, I find the Koopalings to be somewhat annoying. They seem to have a large fanbase as well, which baffles me- they're not that interesting :/

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
I agree, I find the Koopalings to be somewhat annoying. They seem to have a large fanbase as well, which baffles me- they're not that interesting :/

they are just funny, thats all

another one would be nintendogs, oh my goodness, they are annoying on SSBB

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Nowe of Drakengard 2. The rest of you can complain all you want about how much you hate a character, but the fact is that none of them stand up to Nowe in sheer stupidity, unlikableness, stupidity, terrible gameplay, stupidity, and did I mention stupidity?

TorterraMstr

Zero Kiryuu fangirl.
Kaname Kuran. Vampire Knight DS. (Otome FTW!) He is my most hated thing in the world. I use his head as my mouse curser, because chopping of his head is one of the few ways to kill him. Now I'll go off to play that game and wear ugly dresses in front of Kaname to shock him. (And prove that Ichijou-senpai is indeed a pervert.) And I'll also dress him in penguin and bear and cat suits. >:D The best part is, I can do that with anyone. Usually, when you dress them as an animal, they say it's always been their dream. Their dreams are weird. Anyway, time to ruin Kaname's reputation.

pokemonanime18

ポケットモンスターが好きです。
Seth from Street Fighter, super cheapness

Yeah! I was going to say the same thing as well. I hated him when I first played Street Fighter IV. I still hate him now.

From Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, the guy from Mahogany town who wants the player to buy some ragecandybar is very annoying.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Midori from Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked... F*cking hate her! Small-breasted anime cosplay girl, just STFU and listen to my characters already! Oh, we already told you that the number on top of your head is your Death Clock, and you still wanna fight even though you're weak as fudge? Fine, fight!! Die a horrible death, you stupid annoying cosplayer!!

Ahem... Pardon my French.

Hlayhel

Mine is Shaun Hastings from the Assassins's Creed Series, He's really annoying.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Big the Cat.

And everyone who keeps mentioning Tingle: He's very popular in Japan.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
am I the only one who actually like ruto? :p

Nada cross-species Marriage ftw, even if Link doesn't want it.

ZoraShipping? lol.

It's hard for me to dislike a character so much I haven't got that many. I'd have to think about it,

I kinda dislike Naomi Hunter from MGS4 (MGS4 Incarnation not MGS1) (Despite putting her death as one of the saddest moments in my gaming history) She's untrustworthy, possibly crazy, self-righteous, and kind of annoying but hey she looks good so /shrug.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Honda from DSO. The guy freaks me out once
he descends into pure madness after learning of his son's demise. He then decides to go on a killing spree with demons. Why, WHY did they give him an evil portrait just for him?

And that's why I wish to choke him to death.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Nada cross-species Marriage ftw, even if Link doesn't want it.

ZoraShipping? lol.

It's hard for me to dislike a character so much I haven't got that many. I'd have to think about it,

I kinda dislike Naomi Hunter from MGS4 (MGS4 Incarnation not MGS1) (Despite putting her death as one of the saddest moments in my gaming history) She's untrustworthy, possibly crazy, self-righteous, and kind of annoying but hey she looks good so /shrug.

Well technically it wouldn't be cross species if he wore the zora mask :p

Phoopes

There it is.
Well technically it wouldn't be cross species if he wore the zora mask :p

Lol, good one. Ocarina of Time was a great game, but there are many hated characters for me.

Navi
The Owl
Princess Ruto
That guy that runs the ranch when you're an adult.
Those weird fairies that give you the magical powers. (Their laughs make my ears bleed)

Aurath8

As for Navi, I didn't begin to find her annoying until after the Fire Temple. She was actually pretty helpful until then but now she's just screaming 'Hey! Listen! Go to the next dungeon!' 'I know where I need to go next so shut up so I can get me a fancy new Quiver.'
Pretty helpful as well, and he hasn't been annoying, plus he gets you a Piece of Heart.
Princess Ruto
Agreed. She's annoying in that, despite being a Zora, she drowned when accidentally dropped in water because she couldn't be bothered to swim herself.
That guy that runs the ranch when you're an adult.
Ingo? Cocky and a bit Self-righteous but not annoying at least not Navi annoying.
Those weird fairies that give you the magical powers. (Their laughs make my ears bleed)
Turn the volume down? I can see why some people get nightmares from that thing though.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I really hate Daisy from Mario. It's not because she's another main female other than Peach because I loved Rosalina, but it's more because she just seems like the 'cheap' version of Princess Peach. D=