• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hated Yugioh cards

Fawcks

Oh wait, because all decks have access to GB War Chariot.

Oh wait, let's count all the other amazing -1s in the game. Lets count all the cards that are absolutely amazing, despite you losing a card.

Seriously, stop being such a scrub and go back to Pojo.

Define "Amazing", then count them.

Do it. Stop spouting hot air.

cybermew

A la lune!
Define "Amazing", then count them.

Do it. Stop spouting hot air.

Amazing defines a card that was once, or is currently, very playable.

Wrath for one.
Foolish Burial.
Bribe.
Grepher.
Vortex.
Armageddon Knight
Brain Control (You gain a card for the turn, and unless you tribute it, or win that turn, it becomes a -1)
Beckoning Light.
The majority of Synchros.

It may not be a massive amount, but just because a card is a minus 1, doesn't mean it's a bad card.

Anyway, on the point I made before, if you Wrath an Honest, it's a 0-0 anyway. You lose 2 cards, as does your opponent

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Those old no effect cards with horrible art (i.e Sand Stone). I just... Don't.

Oh god where the **** did you come from, its been years maaaaan.

Wrath for one. yeah
Foolish Burial. yeah
Bribe. yeah
Grepher. more like neg infinity
Vortex. can plus depending on how much you kill
Armageddon Knight Neg 0
Brain Control (You gain a card for the turn, and unless you tribute it, or win that turn, it becomes a -1) yeah
Beckoning Light. yeah
The majority of Synchros. If you mean summoning them yeah

cybermew

A la lune!
Wrath for one. yeah
Foolish Burial. yeah
Bribe. yeah
Grepher. more like neg infinity
Vortex. can plus depending on how much you kill
Armageddon Knight Neg 0
Brain Control (You gain a card for the turn, and unless you tribute it, or win that turn, it becomes a -1) yeah
Beckoning Light. yeah
The majority of Synchros. If you mean summoning them yeah

I realised about Geddon when it was posted.

And Midnite is back 0_0

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Not really back, just lurk here now and there. I don't really keep up with the competitive play in Yugioh anymore so I can't really say much.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
I mean exodia is cool and all, but it wins my most hated card. only card to defeat me 4 times in a row.

Crimsonwarrior

I'm not sure if there are any cards that I hate. Maybe exodia for something that is supposed to automaticly win the duel all you have to do is remove the head from play. Maybe Junk warrior, he's one of those cards that looks good on the anime but will almost always just hinder a syncro summon.

Exodia is supposed to be mind-bendingly hard to pull off.

Here's what I just realize I hate seeing: Marauding Captain. Especially if an opponent has two on field. WHAT THE CHRIST, YOU CAN'T ATTACK! Which is probably why I love mass-Ground Collapsing or Cyber Jar (in Traditional standard only for Cyber Jar).

Shuggo

Chocobo
I don't like the cards worth lots of money because it means the rich kids get the avantage.

Over the past years, Yu-Gi-Oh has changed.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I don't like the cards worth lots of money because it means the rich kids get the avantage.

Over the past years, Yu-Gi-Oh has changed.

Believe it or not, this game HAS always been about money. There's been a $100+ card ever since the game has started.

-Just getting your Raigeki, Dark Hole, Reborn, Forceful Sentry, BEWD, Summoned Skull, etc.
-Mechanicalchaser as one of the first prizes. ($120+)
-Gemini Elf literally changed the game and was a secret rare, when they were very hard to get. (waaaay more than the previous)
-Original TP Morphing Jar. (that thing is still effing expensive)
-Jinzo and Call of the Haunted were ultras. (again, changed the game)
-The Envoys and...everything in Invasion of Chaos. (made it a different game)
-Monarchs (Raiza)
-CCV
-D-Heroes (faster game)
-Phantom Darkness
-Light of Destruction
-Dark Strike Fighter
-Zombies

And here we are. Just because expensive decks top now, doesn't mean that expensive decks were always the best. Gemini Elf essentially was the DAD back in the day, and Morphing Jar was the Doomcalibur Knight. Just gotta think of things in this kind of retrospective, and learn to top tournaments with cheaper decks that actually do well. I'm by no means rich, but I use that to my advantage. (fortune ladies much(shameless plugging much))

-Just getting your Raigeki, Dark Hole, Reborn, Forceful Sentry, BEWD, Summoned Skull, etc.

Many of which came in old starter decks? In fact, I think ALL of those, except Raigeki and Sentry, were avaliable in the first four U.S. starter decks. Actually, in the first two decks. Nowadays, though, I think they're harder to find.

-Mechanicalchaser as one of the first prizes. ($120+)

Don't remind me. My brother almost got boned on this one, nearly buying a fake one on eBay.

-Jinzo and Call of the Haunted were ultras. (again, changed the game)

Incorrect. Jinzo was a Secret Rare.

Out of curiosity: is Cosmo Queen actually worth that much, considering it was only released in like... one place? As I have one of those, and a few other obscure things, including a PSV-era testcard and a Sinister Serpent (someone told me that that's currently psychotically expensive).

Naw, just thoughts. I'm not planning on selling **** off anytime soon.

Shuggo

Chocobo
Does anyone have any "For Fun" decks that keep this game alive? I do. ;)

Does anyone have any "For Fun" decks that keep this game alive? I do. ;)

I sort of do have a for-fun deck, if you go by the standards of most of my friends where "for fun" tends to mean "traditional standard or no limits." In which case, my current jar-centered deck could probably qualify. (At the same time, though, most people I know find the deck to be kind of a groaner -- understandable, as it tends to make games stupidly long. (Yeah, thanks, Fiber Jar. Fun with near-decking wut?)

However, that's not on topic, but it does remind me how much Morphing Jar #2 can cheese me off. Though, at the same time, most of the cards in this game that I don't like are just very, very, very hit-or-miss for me, so...