• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Horrifying Experiences Thread.

PREPARE TO LOSE CONTROL OF BODILY FUNCTIONS YOU DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED.
^^^I couldn't find a scary font.

The question is simple what is the scariest experience you've had in your life?

I mean to say what experience has left you haunted for days to come? It doesn't have to be traditionally scar (i.e ghosts and serial killers). It could be in the sense that you walked in on your parents having sex. Or that you get war flashbacks.

Perhaps you good sir, have killed a man, and rid the evidence!

Perhaps you have a child locked in your closet wearing a gimp suit, I'm sure we can all relate!

Perhaps during your free time you like to bake random mammals in the oven!

Perhaps you are part of an underground cult that is planning to gas the New York City subway!

While you may find me disturbing, I can assure you madam that some do find this sort of discussion splendid sport, and do wish to partake in such storytelling.

DISCUSS!

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Err...no.

I witnessed when my dad had a heart attack...Luckily, he survived. But that was really nightmarish for everyone involved.

Err...no.

I witnessed when my dad had a heart attack...Luckily, he survived. But that was really nightmarish for everyone involve

Oh, quite sorry that happened. It must've been extremely stressful, in the days following the attack, no?

Already this thread has gone quite south from funny. =[

Well its up to me to salvage whats left of it, and try to tell a story that has a bit of humour in it.

One time, my friend went into his basement to find this raggedy looking man stumbling along in there. It turns out that man had been staying there for weeks, and no on had even noticed, he would steal food and such when no one was at home.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Oh, quite sorry that happened. It must've been extremely stressful, in the days following the attack, no?

Already this thread has gone quite south from funny. =[

Well its up to me to salvage whats left of it, and try to tell a story that has a bit of humour in it.

One time, my friend went into his basement to find this raggedy looking man stumbling along in there. It turns out that man had been staying there for weeks, and no on had even noticed, he would steal food and such when no one was at home.
Yes, it was. It's really thrilling to wait whether he'd recover or not...But everything's well, for now.

And...this was supposed to be a funny thread? I suppose my humor sense isn't tingling as it usually does

Yes, it was. It's really thrilling to wait whether he'd recover or not...But everything's well, for now.

And...this was supposed to be a funny thread? I suppose my humor sense isn't tingling as it usually does

Well perhaps thats my fault, I suppose it isn't funny if someone doesn't get it.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I walked in on my parents having sex twice.

That can scar somebody.

Littlemyuu

Saw how a Duck and her little ducklings got hit by a car...the stupid car dint stop...i was to late and was sooo mad...and it was horrible to see :(

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Saw how a Duck and her little ducklings got hit by a car...the stupid car dint stop...i was to late and was sooo mad...and it was horrible to see :(
Very Similar to this

I was going to take a picture of a turtle when it almost crossed the road and got flatten by a fully loaded 18-Wheeler and a tractor...

Then there was the time we were being chased by a tornado in South Carolina. Luckily we were in a heavy transport and we were doing 85 MPH. We got away from it after a 10-20 minute cahse

There was also the time we got caught in a F-3 hurricane... So much water....

And finally the ice storm of 98.... We had no power for 2 weeks. Little food and a woodstove....

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
Seeing my dad have a seizure was quite traumatizing for me especially when I was only eleven.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Serebii touched me.

I like your sig. It's funny and it insults the head honcho. A brave and bold move.

But on topic here... umm i thought i saw a ghost and i almost flipped out cause i have a huge fear of them, whether they exist or not.

Very Similar to this

I was going to take a picture of a turtle when it almost crossed the road and got flatten by a fully loaded 18-Wheeler and a tractor...

Then there was the time we were being chased by a tornado in South Carolina. Luckily we were in a heavy transport and we were doing 85 MPH. We got away from it after a 10-20 minute cahse

There was also the time we got caught in a F-3 hurricane... So much water....

And finally the ice storm of 98.... We had no power for 2 weeks. Little food and a woodstove....

That would be so cool to live in a hurricane and ice storm. Adrenaline and fear is fun fun fun, in my opinion. I'm not really scared of dying...

Erienne

Anime high :D
Seeing my cat have a seizure I guess. It was pretty scary, but alas, he passed away 3 months after anyway.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
A dead cat whose eye popped out on the street. It was...

Shocking to say the least.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
When i thought my friend had committed suicide...

Aren't we a bunch of happy campers!!

Brumrha

Banned
PREPARE TO LOSE CONTROL OF BODILY FUNCTIONS YOU DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED.

Pfft, I laugh at your feeble threats!

TBH, however, the closest thing that comes to being one is almost getting hit by an oncoming vehicle once you're crossing the street. The vehicle in question missed me by less than a foot.

Still, I didn't budge, because I fear nothing.

PokeRemixStudio

The most horrifying experience of my childhood was, when I was 4 years old, witnessing a toilet overflow after I had flushed it dozens of times in rapid succession. For years afterward I had nightmares about toilets and have been afraid to flush.

teetee99

Pokemon master
WELL SEEING SHADOWS IN THE DARK BUT ITS REALLY YOUR CAT.
AND YOU SEE GLOWING GREEN EYES PEEKING AT YOU SCARY.

charizard-2.gif