• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Horrifying Experiences Thread.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Green eyes? My cat has blue eyes so in the dark or on camera they appear red.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
A horrifying experience for me... I was about 10/11, and my mom & I were talking a walk mid-winter. From a hole in the fence, this big German Shephard comes flying out and clamps its teeth on my mom's arm. I screamed like a lunatic, but the dog only bit the ample fabric of her winter coat, thank god.

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
When i was 10 my dad and i were driving in the country looking for a river or creek to fish in, and then a wasp flys into the suburban. It flys around me then lands on my shirt, it then preceeds to crawl up and down my shirt/shorts/legs until it crawls on my shoe and gets stuck in my shoelaces, i had to take my shoe off really carefully so it didnt sting my foot (i forgot to wear socks) then my dad killed it and i just didnt wear shoes until we got home.

That was so agonizing it just crawled on me and my dad and i just sat there waiting for me to get stung but it never did. And to this day i have a mortal fear of wasps/bees/hornets.

Calm PokeMaster

It was when I was in 6th grade......we were waiting in a traffic jam when a man came to our car and begged for money.What was horrifying was the fact that the flesh on that man's face had been completely peeled away!I was so shaken by that incident that even though it is two years since that happened,I still get dreams about that incident.

The Pie Maker
Seeing a dead duck outside my house. Seeing a guy from casualty have a fit. Also the empty child and weeping angles from doctor who.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i see somebody disagreed with my quote on babylon and deleted it:p
apparently some people are not happy to hear that they arn't the only person that has been touched by serebii *plays a violin*

anyway being serious again now i can still remember from when i was 15 that some kid of 12 i knew was attacked by 17 year olds after school and got his leg broken on 3 locatons. it was quite a mess to see it i tell you and above all we had to transport him to the aula to find medical help and a place where he wouldn't be in the rain, we tried to do it fast but that kid was screaming with tears in his eyes.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I saw a creepy guy outside my house who ripped his arms of and stabbed himself...quite a mess. I was only 8 as well. I cried for days...

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
When i was 10 my dad and i were driving in the country looking for a river or creek to fish in, and then a wasp flys into the suburban. It flys around me then lands on my shirt, it then preceeds to crawl up and down my shirt/shorts/legs until it crawls on my shoe and gets stuck in my shoelaces, i had to take my shoe off really carefully so it didnt sting my foot (i forgot to wear socks) then my dad killed it and i just didnt wear shoes until we got home.

That was so agonizing it just crawled on me and my dad and i just sat there waiting for me to get stung but it never did. And to this day i have a mortal fear of wasps/bees/hornets.

Wow... I got chased by a dog when i was really little, but i still love dogs =] I got one

I saw a creepy guy outside my house who ripped his arms of and stabbed himself...quite a mess. I was only 8 as well. I cried for days...
0.0 oh ... my god... That is creepy. If i saw it i would be kinda traumatized, but at 8... scary for you. Wow.

It was when I was in 6th grade......we were waiting in a traffic jam when a man came to our car and begged for money.What was horrifying was the fact that the flesh on that man's face had been completely peeled away!I was so shaken by that incident that even though it is two years since that happened,I still get dreams about that incident.

AHHHHH!!! Nightmare time for me =[

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I remember being alone in a school once and I could have sworn for the 20 minutes I was alone I heard someone/something was their. To this day I'm autophobic, it was freaky cause all of these noises were just echoing through the room and I got a nosebleed somehow and It felt like all the life was draining from me. It was very traumatizing.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Umm... splitting my tongue in half when I was 4? Up to bottom, not side to side. Blood... ugh. Had to get stitches. Never go up a slide especially backwards.

Cobalt_Electrike

Lightning Creator
when I was ten I got dragged into the bottom of an 8 foot pool by a kid I knew and almost drowned because of him....
I could not go swimming for another month because of this.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...

I have something very similar.

In 3rd grade, I never really understood why people were afraid of bees. Until when I lined up for the end of reccess. I have a hate for bugs, so when I saw it 6 inches from my face, I smacked it automatically and it somehow stungs me in the back of my hand. I screamed and cried, and got an ice pack. And there were the times that a wasp landed on my jeans: My mom smacked it with my school book I had. And there was one on my shoulder and it was crawling towards my sleeveless arm. I occasionally have dreams of wasps crawling on me, no matter how unrelated my dream, and I try tto stay still.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Hmm, the most traumatizing experience i've had was in a dream:

the dream startedoff with me in P.E., then i was floating up in a bubble, i reached the ceiling and the bubble popped, i fell, and then i woke up,

that started my whole fear of heights, and i STILL have remnents of that 20+ years later.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~

o_O If he ripped his arms off, how'd he stab himself? And for that matter, how would could anyone even manage to rip both of their arms off?

My scariest moment was probably that time I got lost in the woods for 2 days. I was alone, scared, and still have no clue how I made it back to the campsite considering I have absolutely -no- sense of direction.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Hmm when I was in the car with my mom and she suddenly couldn't breath good. We pulled over and she could barely talk at all, telling me to call my aunt that was a nurse (and who we were going to meet up with) and tell her what was happening. Strangely enough I was pretty calm throughout it, even though though she sounded like she was going to pass out from lack of air. I would have called 911 but she insisted she'd be fine, and 20 min later she was :p The same thing happened last year when she had a bad cold, and now that I think about it i'm pretty sure she was sick during the first incident too.

The most traumatizing experience for me would be when my old cat attacked me one night by screeching and jumping on me. I still have scars from where she clawed and bit my leg. The puncture wound ended up getting infected and I had to take antibiotics for weeks. I still shiver whenever I hear a cat growl.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I saw a motorcyclist run into a car...sadly he died on the scene.
I saw a cat get hit by a bus and a man jumping from someones house drunk during a house party (He didn't die but I never seen one's body twisted like that).

Last edited:

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Uh... A dresser fell on my, when I was 7. It scared the crap outta me, but it doesn't hold a candle to seeing people die 0_o