• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Horrifying Experiences Thread.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Once a dog bit me and he wouldn't let go. He bit me by my right hand and his fangs almost pierced through my hand. I still have a gigantic friggin scar there.

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
This isn't horrifying but once I saw a horse with 2 legs it was wierd

cocoa_adele

my most horrifying experience was when my wrist got slashed open on a rabbit hutch
unco of the century! =O
after five years the scar is about 8cm long on my wrist, and faintly pale

cocoa_adele

my most horrifying experience was when my wrist got slashed open on a rabbit hutch
unco of the century! =O
after five years the scar is about 8cm long on my wrist, and faintly pale

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
When I saw a picture of Amy Winehouse... I may never recover...

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I slipped on a wetspot in the school cafeteria (no there wasn't a sign) and banged up my leg pretty good. I walked (actually, it was more of an extreme gimp) UPstairs to third period and called home. I gimped on it for the rest of the day. In the middle of that night, I jumped out of bed because my father had come in to make sure I was alright. 30 mins later, I woke up bawling my eyes out from incredible pain. We went to the hospital and sat there until 5am (I woke at 12:30) watching Happy Feet (which made my want to bash my skull in with the cane I had). The doctors came in and told me I needed to have surgery to put screws in my leg. I had busted my left femur at the hip joint.

I now know that (upon seeing X-Rays) that I had almost cut my femur in half. They also said that it's amazing the bone didn't slip out of place and cut my femoral artery (which wouldn't have gone well, if you know what I mean).

I'm off crutches now, but I have to wait until October to get the screws out, then its an additional 3 months: no contact.

You know how old people complain that they can feel a storm coming in their joints?
I'm livin' it lol.

The only reason I describe it so vividly is because it happened so recently. It doesn't feel right to me not to include all the details.

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
Probably being nine years old and waking up to see your aunt sleeping in your mom's bed when you're getting ready to go to school. Making things worse, she woke up and told me my mom was in an accident on her drive home from work the night before. Then having to help your mom around the apartment and city.

The other might have been being eight and having to watch a man have a heart attack outside the library while your mom runs inside to call an ambulance.

The third might be just me because of my fear of bugs.. namely bees, wasps, hornets, and pinebeetles. To sum this one up quick, I almost fell asleep with a wasp an inch away from my face and I was going to the washroom just to realize a wasp was on the wall behind me watching me. The pine beetles is because I was almost bitten in the back of the neck by one. It has a funny story but that's for another post later.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I saw a picture on the internet of someone doing something so horrible to a beautiful cat that I can't even mention it. That little cat's sweet face will haunt me forever.

I've also seen seagulls get run over on the way to the football once. That was pretty sad.

Oh, and in the movie Gran Torino, the scene where the girl from next door walks into the house after being raped revolted me. I cried so loud in the cinemas I got stared at.

P.M.

Poison Master
Okay, once my dad ran over a bee's nest with a lawn mower and almost died o_O

there was that time I put an arby's sandwich in the microwave with the wrapper still on....

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
I was chased by dogs when I was 7.
I woke up with a roach on my body.
Seeing a lizard with red eyes.
Seeing a swarm of roaches.
Seeing worms in my bathroom.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Some people are just sadistic with animals. It's called zoosadism, and most of the people who do it end up killing people as well. It's absolutely horrifying, but most of them get arrested.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I was chased by dogs when I was 7.
I woke up with a roach on my body.
Seeing a lizard with red eyes.
Seeing a swarm of roaches.
Seeing worms in my bathroom.

Looks like you live in a nice home.

Well, lets see, I was body surfing at the beach a couple of years ago ( Im at the same beach right now! :D). There was this giant wave, and my cousin who was with me told me to run, but me being stupid I tried to ride it. As the wave lifted me up, it crash down onto my back before I got on top of it, and I did a somersault and slammed by back onto a sturdy shell, and struggled to get out of the ocean, I think I fainted and a life guard woke me up, but I don't remember much...

Lucky I wasn't traumatized. Body Surfing > Regular Surfing anyday.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Well, that was years ago.

Anyways, they got exterminated.

To add to that:

I saw a horribly large spider while in the bathroom sitting in the toilet. Guess what I was doing.
Good thing it didn't get close to me.
And that was added to the exterminated pests list.

Haruka

Banned
8 years ago, when I got a permanent third degree burn on my left arm. I was getting ready to serve a few plastic cups of hot chocolate and coffee, freshly made. Then about half way down the hall of the place I was at, I spilled it all over that arm. Funny thing is, I still had one or two cups that didn't spill, so I kept walking and gave my friends that before I started wincing from the pain.

The initial burn wasn't the most painful part though. It's the wrap I had to have on it when I went out in public. I'd have to change it every day for a month(I think), and every time it ripped a little more of my flesh off. Not to mention the giant blister I got on it and had to pop...Stung so bad.

Well, at least it's in the shape of a mushroom. I like mushrooms.

Waldorf

ungrateful
A couple years ago I traveled to Seoul, Korea for a debate thing... Blah, that's not the point. While traveling to the military base that stands at the border between it and North Korea was disturbing, as was the surreality of Seoul's entirety, what struck me was witnessing this legless man, scrambling across a marketplace street (you know, those really tightly-packed markets with shops on top of shops and too many people to walk comfortably), obviously homeless. I see beggars (and their children) on a daily basis, but there was something really sad about that man in particular, because there was a constant flux of hundreds of shoppers around him, not a single one of them acknowledging his existence. It doesn't qualify as a "horrifying moment", none of which I can really say I've had, but it was still very sad.

Once I saw two guys making out in a car 0_o
Most freaky thing i've ever seen.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I saw something that wasn't exactly horrifying, but it was certainly a huge WTF moment.

It was raining a lot today, and around 2pm, it was coming down HARD. We're talking slanted ice rain, but not quite hail. Anyway, I'm walking around because I've got to get to the vet's, and I see the strangest thing. There's a convertible driving down the street, about 60 miles an hour... and the roof is down.

I'll never get why the guy didn't put up his roof in such extreme weather conditions.

Bardische

Elegance.
I was once walking by this bar around my neighborhood. The bar was full of gay people. I was walking fast when something grabbed me from my hand. Some gays grabbed me. Oh the horror.

That's not the end of it. They asked if I was gay. I said I wasn't. They insisted on making me go in the bar. The horrifying experiences starts there, and is sure to have scarred me for life: it was a gigantic s*x party. Every corner, and the moans. I'm serious. I ran for my life. No offense to others out there, but this event scarred me for life, seriously.

I filed a complaint to the police station and the bar got replaced by a restaurant. But that event will scar me for life.

Wait, it doesn't mean just because I remembered it doesn't mean I enjoyed it O____o.

Uh... OH.

When my brother had his first seizure. D: And his second. And third.

OH. And when a drunk guy came up to my family and me when we were at a McDonald's at midnight (don't ask...). He had slurred speech and a beer bottle in a paper bag in his hand. He was stumbling, and talking about the motel across the street... Needless to say, I was terrified of this man. He seemed REALLY suspicious... Luckily he left us alone. :p

I was once walking by this bar around my neighborhood. The bar was full of gay people. I was walking fast when something grabbed me from my hand. Some gays grabbed me. Oh the horror.

That's not the end of it. They asked if I was gay. I said I wasn't. They insisted on making me go in the bar. The horrifying experiences starts there, and is sure to have scarred me for life: it was a gigantic s*x party. Every corner, and the moans. I'm serious. I ran for my life. No offense to others out there, but this event scarred me for life, seriously.

I filed a complaint to the police station and the bar got replaced by a restaurant. But that event will scar me for life.

Wait, it doesn't mean just because I remembered it doesn't mean I enjoyed it O____o.

Oh, GOD. I wouldn't want to experience that. EVER. So very, VERY horrible experience. D: HORRIFYING TO THE BONE.

Last edited:

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it

That's probably the worst thing in this thread.