• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most memorable PMD moments

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
PMD is known for some fans as the pokemon game with lots of character development plot wise, and for being one of the darkest games in Pokemon history. Explorers encouraged me to kill myself. Hello?!

Of course many scenes has happened in the PMD series. So what are your top 5 favorite scenes / moments in PMD?

It ranges from good moments to funny ones and even very frightening ones. It goes with all timelines

LizardonX

Banned
1. In the Future of Darkness final third
2. When Rayquaza blew up the meteor and the events that followed.
3. Darkrai (Why cant we get someone like him in the games/anime?)
4. When you got ran out of town
5. Murky Cave

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

In the first PMD when Gengar finally brought Gardevoir back, and admitted to how selfish he was. that ending at murky cave almost brought me to years.

LizardonX

Banned
I wish Darkrai just told you to die instead of dissapear and they should just say kill instead of knock out. It just doesn't sound right if you're being afraid of being knocked out since you just start over but if you die then that is it.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
If you are to ask me, here are my favorite moments.

5. When Graveler's treasure was stolen by Team Charm (you lost to a group of hotty ladies? What a shame! *****!!!)

4. When Celebi blanantly speaks out to you that she loves Grovyle (Hey Celebi. Please marry Grovyle and have a child now. Please? You two fit together as mates, surprisingly. Match made in heaven?)

3. After the blast of the Meteor in a white and dull world (seriously disturbing and horrifying. At first, I though that me and my partner are officially DEAD. Oh geesh Raquaza thanks for destroying the meteor at the last moment. Now you killed me off for real! I hate you!!!)

2. Where you and your partner raised baby Manaphy as your child (note. you have to be a guy and your partner must be a girl, or say it vice versa. I'd congratulated myself that my pokemon self and my partner are an official poke couple with a child.)

1. Where your partner cried at the beach as she/he cries remembering her/his moments and adventures with you. (Wow on this scene. Imagine this. ABOUT TIME YOU CONFESSED YOUR TRUE LOVE TO THE HERO! Now I seriously cried on this scene. You left your lover all alone in the newly saved world. She/he won't just see you again, she/he will NEVER BE ABLE TO MARRY YOU AS HER/HIS MATE EVER AGAIN!)

I mean it. The PMD series sounds best fitting as a couple instead of a platonic friendship to me in most cases for PMD in my opinion

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
Ooh dear, this one's tough

3. Aegis Cave The labyrinth of Unown, the Regi, and of course the final Battle with Regigigas. The fact that Team Charm get knocked out marks the point in the story that YOU are extra special

2. Top of Temporal Tower That. Music. It just inspires a spectacular fight, plus the events that follow.

1. Darkrai He was just an awesome villain!

Hmmm, it apears that I like Explorers of the Sky...

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Well, in no order...

1.When I Leveled My main pokemon, the blastoise i started with to level 100

2.the whole meteor thing in red rescue team(the only one i have as of now)

Rakurai

The Temporal Tower sticks out as being one of the more memorable finales out of the many games I've played, largely because of the amazing music.

It sounds like they went all out with the finale of Gates to Infinity, as well, so I hope it manages to beat Explorers in that regard.

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
The Temporal Tower sticks out as being one of the more memorable finales out of the many games I've played, largely because of the amazing music.

It sounds like they went all out with the finale of Gates to Infinity, as well, so I hope it manages to beat Explorers in that regard.

I agree completely. The music, the sheer difficulty of the dungeon (spent a couple days on it first time around), the story, and did I mention the music? Anyways, it all blends together to make that moment truly beautiful and terribly heart-wrenching.

I hope so as well, there is nothing I'd like more than to burst into tears at this ending. If the story can do that, then any negative aspect of the game will be forgiven.

Knightfall signing off... ;005;

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
5. Hidden Land/Hidden Highland. The atmosphere was just amazing.
4. Me being in limbo after Rayquaza destroys the star
3. Dark Crater. That place took FOREVER.
2. The entire 'Fugitive' arc of PMD Blue.
1. The barren future. The one with Spiritomb and the shiny Celebi.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
3. Fugitive arcs (1 and 2)
2. Final Dungeons (Hidden Land, Sky tower and Temporal Tower)
1. Final Bosses + Credits roll

Loved these games, music was awesome!

hawkmbl

Curious
1: The ending of Red rescue team. It came as a shock to me so hard I cried and was depressed for MONTHS, And this was when the game came out in NA!
2:The EOS Ending.... It was more sad and made me cry even MORE! I even went a little overboard and kept having nightmares about the ending, the only game that gave me those.

3: Celebi and Grovyle's constant love, especially in Sky's special episode. It reminded me of Inuyasha, but Pokemon style and more "adult" themed (in a loose sense)