• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Memorable Pokemon town

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Littleroot and Twinleaf.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
My favorite and most memorable would be Fortree. An entire city of treehouses. You can't get much more memorable and cool than that.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
My favorite town is probably......Wow this is tough.......maybe Aspertia. I love that view thing, and every house was personalized.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I did enjoy Lilycove City too

rpgfan1994

Scizor fan
I love New Bark the best, mainly because you have to visit there again just to move on to the elite 4.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
The most memorable town for me... I think mine was Twinleaf... So many memories of the Sinnoh Region... I remember when I began my journey there. ^_^

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Pallet Town. I love its simplicity and its where it all began. I also really like Ecruteak City.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Pallet Town simply because it's the first town I've ever seen. It's so simple, has nice music, and I'll always remember it. So, that would be the most memorable town for me.

Ditto B1tch

Petalburg City! It is located near a forest and a beach, I could swim, explore, and train my Pokemons in different enviroments! :D

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Lavender Town for sure! It gave me lots of study to do too, with all the myth and mystery! I'm a sucker for those kinda things. *^*

Plus, the tower, for me, was fun to go through. x)

rook09

Of science.
Black City was something completely different to everything I'd seen before in Pokemon games. It was the whole theme of greed behind it that I loved, and all those lights on those massive buildings at night. Seriously epic.

Fortree. An entire village of treehouses, with the cutest music in the game? I'll say yes.

Fortree City, it is just so damn awesome and that BGM is wonderful.

Runner up would be Sootopolis, then Lilycove and Goldenrod.