• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most-Missed Characters

Argy

ARGY VERY QUESTION
I miss Harley constantly. I wish Pokémon was changed to the "Harley and Noctus-chan Variety Hour." I think I'd cream my pants.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
PokeTrainer7783 said:
I wonder how the psychic Pokemon trainer I think Sabrina her name was is? She was one freaky gym leader.
Yes, yes! Brina really needs to show her face again!

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Edward Elric said:
When the hell's Hazuki or Jimmy returning? :( They need to come back.

Did you just say....? Hold on a second.

[Looks out window and notices fire and brimstone falling from a sky. Four horsemen ride past his window, then a large hole suddenly opens up in the middle of the floor. A strong gust of arctic wind bursts out of the hole before a seraphim with dark coloring crawls out of it, shivering.]

Satan: "F....f....f***ing....f....freezing in there....." [walks away]

Nope, nothing unusual here. Anyway, here's my list....

-Akira (one of Satoshi's early rivals, I just gotta see how he's progressed since he set off on his journey... plus, a reappearance by him means more Hiyama Nobuyuki goodness ^^)
-Seiyo (another of Satoshi's early rivals that seems intriguing to see since her encounter with him)
-Lily (as far as Jouto filler characters go, she's one of the few I really like, and there's so much potential for sorcery in any series)
-Bashou, Buson, Shiranui-hakase (among the best f***ing villians the anime ever had.... Buson's also voiced by Hiyama, incidentally)
-Kenta (I agree, Satoshi needs to battle him one of these days)
-Kaede (one of the best opponents ever, she has a sense of realism that's comparable to actual competitive players of the games. Rather than going on a pure offensive in a battle that's mostly a process of one Pokemon getting KOed and the next one being sent out like most battles in the series, she actually used switching maneuvers to fit her current situation, made attempts to disable the opponent, and even uses rather unpredictable techniques like Mimic. Most likely the highpoint of the Saiyuu tournament)
-Hiroshi, Hadzuki, Tetsuya (well, I don't really like Hiroshi, but I'm interesting in seeing Satoshi conquer his previous successors someday. So long as Hiroshi appears and actually battles with Satoshi, rather than another Housou or a repeat of the Lugia incident in which he helps Satoshi battle against Rocket Dan, I'll be fine with it)
-Ayame, Botan (two of Kasumi's sisters. I know her sisters appear a lot, but I bring them up because these two are constantly shoved out the way so the limelight could be put on Sakura... it's a damn shame, too, because Ayame's really cute)

And maybe some others, but I can't remember them at the moment.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
XD

The early guest characters need to return. They were the best written IMHO. Though, knowing the writers, they'd destroy them so maybe it's god they remain out of the picture.

And dare I say it. Ash needs to finish what he started eight farkking years ago and finally get a rematch with Erika.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Yamato-san said:
-Bashou, Buson, Shiranui-hakase (among the best f***ing villians the anime ever had.... Buson's also voiced by Hiyama, incidentally)

YES. I couldn't agree with you more. I wouldn't mind seeing Tyson/Tatsumi again as well. I'm really in the mood for another decent two- or three- parter with any of these four in it. Especially Sebastian. *drool*

F

Factory Head Noland

I want Tracey back in the travelling gang aswell, it's nice seeing him from time-to-time but that just isn't enough!

I miss Gary aswell, pity about his Japanese VA.

F

Factory Head Noland

Loco Dude said:
Yeah, I wanna see Gary again. And where are the two others that left Pallet Town?!?

We've never seen them or really heard about them that much. Last we heard they gave up on being Trainers and went back to Pallet.

It would be good to see them introduced someday.

girly

coolest trainer ever
I think Richie, Harrison, Gary and others should return. Also Damien from the episode when Ash gets charamander. (Damien abanneded charamander.) Also some movie characters.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Yeah I would like to see Gary comeback, irrespective if he's a good rival or not, just to see Ash beginning to get wound up more often. Things are a bit cosy for him in that group at the moment IMO.

I also would like to see Jimmy and/or Marina come back, that 3 part special wasn't written for nothing. I was hoping for it to lead on to another story involving him and the others.

H

Hitchin_A_Ride

me..I Miss erika ..hehe....I So Love Here....she was so mean to ash...cool!

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
I miss Gary. I think CartoonNetwork decided to not show Pokemon anymore and they replaced it with Kids Next Door. ;0; Just when they were getting to the part where Gary appears. Also, they need to show Blue/FR LG Girl.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
i would love to see duplica and sakura more often. but please, never again richie. i hated that guy *prepares for armageddon from articuno trumps all*. also, they need to use brendan and more of the E4

Alfonso

Derpgull
sephiroth follower said:
this is going to change this topic
misty

No it's not. The subject of Misty has already been beaten to death, and mentioning her is hardly going to hyjack this thread like it's some sort of amazing thing.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Agreed, and at this point most rational people realize that Misty will stay as a recurring character for the rest of the series.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
intergalactic platypus said:
i would love to see duplica and sakura more often. but please, never again richie. i hated that guy *prepares for armageddon from articuno trumps all*.
LOL. I know that people don't like Richie, but the writers obviously have plans for him. He'll be back and he is missed.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Gary's ♥Fallen Angel♥ said:
I miss Gary. I think CartoonNetwork decided to not show Pokemon anymore and they replaced it with Kids Next Door. ;0; Just when they were getting to the part where Gary appears. Also, they need to show Blue/FR LG Girl.
It's not their fault. Kids WB, being a bunch of *******s, claimed season six to themselves. As annoying as it is, the last 3/4 or so of Master Quest are part of season six. So no Gary. :( Why did Kids WB do that anyway? It's not like they're showing reruns of it.

And yes, FR/LG Girl now.

S

Shiny Rekkuza

I want to see more of the Hoen E4, Mikuri needs to make an apperance, and Daigo should return :/

I also want Brad to come back ^^