• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most needed changes

dark trainer

shorter series about 30 eps less filler episodes there to pointless a replacement for brock better script for the english dub better plots.

jake279

Ice Master
to make the anime better brock needs to leave.ash needs to use old pokemon and brock needs to use any pokemon if he has to stay.james needs to catch more pokemon and there needs to be more battles other than gym and contest battles.

dark trainer

ash bringing back old pokemon would be repetive and there would be no reason for new regions if hes not goin to catch new pokemon

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
I'll never figure out why the anime skips characters and whole plot events from the games in favor of crappy filler. Then there's that whole "What do you mean Ash has been to Kanto before?" thing in the Battle Frontier arc.

And have Ash beat the leader of TR and cause the disbanding of the organization already! It happened in the very first games (and again in GSC. And was retold in FR/LG) but the anime still hasn't done it yet...

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I would actually not mind Shinou being shorter than Hoenn, and then having another Orange Islands/Battle Frontier-esque saga after that. Overall, less filler and more battles.