• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most over-used pokemon

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
In-game speaking, Wingull and Pelipper are highly prevalent, and Poochyena/Mightyena had much too much time in the spotlight in Emerald.

As multiplayer battling goes, I was always plagued with battles against kids using Rayquaza and Swampert, but I think that was only a sample size of true competitive battling haha

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Player-wise:

Blaziken, Swampert, Rayquaza, Gardevoir, Salamence.

ricedonut

pringle user
Laglarge, Bohmander and Metagross.

Why not use english names

I think Blaziken is the most overused starter, also a lot of people use Gardevoir even though if you wait just a little longer you can get Kadabra or Alakazam if you can trade in this day and age.

Swampert and salamence for sure.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My friends used to all have Salamence, Metagross, Swampert, and Blaziken on their teams in Ruby/Sapphire. I remember thinking that their teams were too predictable, so I always avoided using those Pokemon myself since I didn't want to follow their examples.

The starters.

Come on, everyone used them!

XD

Kall El

..Silence..
Well Swablue and Flygon are popping up alot.
I'd say the Linoone and Mightyena line from my experience..

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
Im guily of salamence and metagross. But I never choose Swampert or Blaziken. Cause thats how I roll...

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Salamance i think