• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most over-used pokemon

Cutty

Forever now
Swampert and Crobat. I just love them.

blackterminator3

Flygon, Salamance, Blaziken and Metagross.

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
I don't get Metagross... U get him post E4, at lvl 5 and he's hard to train. But I get Salamance and Flygon and Swampert.

I use Plusle, Swampert, and Flygon a lot. I've also used Regice a bunch for some reason..

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Everyone knows that Mudkip is over used because of the "so iz heard uou liek Mudkips." Lets not forget Rayquaza because he looks cool. And we all know about Gardevoir, *shudder* Metagross is one of the few Hyper pokemon that noobs won't touch because Beldum only knows Take Down. Even still, that's why they made the Exp. Share.

If one truly be a "boss", you must train a Spinda. Or Zigzagoon. Better yet, trade over a Rattatta. Beat your friends with one of these, not a Metagross, that's earning respect.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
^^*stares uncomprehending at your shudder* I agree that gardevoirs are used very much by trainers.they're rare and found early.I mean..ralts are

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
It seemed like everyone used Swampert, Flygon, Gardevoir and Salamence in game.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Swampert, but because it's such a beast, I love me some Swamperts!

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Metagross.

Not that I'm complaining.

Chesh

Dragon Trainer
I'm not to sure about Flygon being very used... I see more Salamences. But, I understand why you'd want a Flygon >:3

Blaziken, Swampert, Flygon and Gardevoir.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
This isn't even a question: it's Salamence.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
The most overused Pokémon I saw between my friends was Rayquaza. EVERYONE had a Rayquaza on their team.