• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most overrated series of the anime?

Most overrated series

• Total voters

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
It's not about what I "like" or not, I didn't reply to doppelgänger because I disagree with his "justification." The objective argument is invalid. Anything being considered "the best" is all a matter of opinion. It's all subjective not objective.

You also can't generalize all sun and moon fans, we all know you would lose it if someone did the same to XY fans. You can't compare your experience to factual evidence that all SM fans are the same, it's not fair to those who don't fit the negative criteria.
Did you read that properly? I am pretty sure I said I have met some civil SM fans.
And no, I am aware that XY fanboys exist and I have stated it several times before.
The subjective argument has no relationship with the objective argument.
Opinions only make popularity and not quality.
And if you can't see that, or don't want to see that, I can't do anything about it.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I think you need to take your own advice, but I'll just leave it at that.