• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most overused pokemon on wi-fi?

samuelrz

Lucario fan
Mewtwo
Almost every battle out of 3!

Isaac

Dragon Master
I mostly see girantina, mewtwo, and dialga or palkia. I hate Dialga they have really good defense.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
I only saw about 1 uber on Wifi and that is Palkia. My Garchomp OHKOed it with Dragon Claw however.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I mostly see girantina, mewtwo, and dialga or palkia. I hate Dialga they have really good defense.

I don't see what's so wrong with Dialga?
Close Combat or Focus Blast KILLS it. Especially with STAB.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
i see alot of dialga, palkia, and mewtwo but lately I've been fighting alot of people with Darkrai 0_o i hate dark void XD

Mint_walking_on_sunshine

Sandstorm guy: Gip
I don't see what's so wrong with Dialga?
Close Combat or Focus Blast KILLS it. Especially with STAB.

i see alot more palkias than dialgas(despite diamonds popularity) , and i think dialgas are easier to take down.

P.S. WHAt exactly is stab?

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
i see alot more palkias than dialgas(despite diamonds popularity) , and i think dialgas are easier to take down.

P.S. WHAt exactly is stab?

>_>.
Same Type Advantage Boost. If a Pokemon uses a move the same type as it, its power increases.

Anyways, I think Palkia is harder to take down, seeing as it only has one weakness.

Mint_walking_on_sunshine

Sandstorm guy: Gip
>_>.
Same Type Advantage Boost. If a Pokemon uses a move the same type as it, its power increases.

Anyways, I think Palkia is harder to take down, seeing as it only has one weakness.

Thjank yo i didn';t know there was a word for thart.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
i c Salemance and Alakazams ALL THE TIME

I have been seeing them alot lately....also, if you do not want to get in trouble from a mod, dont double post.
Just so you can stay outta trouble

mewfanforlife

I've fought a lot of Kyogre.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Agreed. I see Dialga's all the time, but they're one of the easiest legendaries to take down. Dialga is week to Earthquake and Close Combat, two incredibly common and powerful attacks. Even my Togekiss can dismantle Dialga with two Aura Spheres, and survive whatever gets thrown at it.

And kids love to have Dialga use Roar of Time, which allows you to come right in with any Fighting move and finish it off. I say keep the Dialgas comin'.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Weavile (My new, new weakness), Gengar (Ah well, I can always use Togekiss as a counter), Metagross, and Mewtwo (>_<) are common to me.

Kinick

Charizard seems almost abused... I don't even think its that good but people seem to use it religeously.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I think for me it's Metagross.