• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most pain in the poo move?

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Aside from the silly title, what's, in your opinion, the MOST ANNOYING move in Black/White? (Or even any other of the games for that matter ;017;)

Personally I think Volt Switch is annoying if you get hit, it's non-stop swapping ;041;.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Any accuracy reducing move. -.-

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
- Retaliate (only in Lenora's gym).
- Volt Switch, duh. I hate you Elesa. -_-
- Any uber Dragon move (Dragon Claw, Outrage, etc.)
- Stealth. Rock.
- Thunder Wave, because it's 100% accurate. :mad:

That's all I can think of now...

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
Double team, the single most annoying move I have seen.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
No competition.
Double Team.

And what's with the lulzy title?

GilligBoi

Attract annoys me to no end.

bobtim

Pachirisu trainer
Splash (When you're the one using it).
Protect/Detect (Unless you have a Pokémon that knows shadow force).
Shadow Force (When I use protect/Detect).
Any healing moves!
Endure (I hate it when I could kill itbut, they use endure and it takes another turn).

SuperEpicRock

Any confusion-inducing move in-game, in any game. Especially supersonic. Enemy <insert evil team here> grunts and their Zubats always use it, it hits, and my pokemon hurts itself.

Palkia98

detect+double team...

Brave Bird. It does like 200 DAMAGE !