• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most perverted thing you ever thought of/said/heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Easy question. Have you ever had perverted thoughts or said something perverted? I don't have one to share with you since I'm bad at remembering some things (I have no idea what I ate yesterday, nor even if I ate dinner yesterday), but I'm pretty sure you guys and gals remember some. Everyone has a bit of a perverted side to them, so just share any perverted things you have ever thought of or said.

Btw, don't be ashamed. We are all in the internetz. No one is ashamed in the internetz.

... Oh, I just thought of one! Shake and Weights! Those things... Are just plain wrong... Whenever I think of it, my head ALWAYS gets full of perverted thoughts for at least 5 minutes.

JD

^Uhm... does the description in your location count as something perverted you said/thought? :p

Alright I'm serious now.... yeah I have said a fair amount of perverted things I'd prefer not to list them

Last edited:

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Sorry sir but there are too many to list...

^Uhm... does the description in your location count as something perverted you said/thought? :p

I was just thinking about his location :O

And if I had more than 10 fingers to count....

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Let's see... There was that one time I saw a girl's boobs... And then there was that other time the same thing happened... And that other time... And... And...

*IZ*

I am expecting a high expectationn from this thread.
I have no perverted thoughts except naming my pokemon ____ Dick (depending their type), NNing my politoad, Jizzer, and NN other pokemon some weird names.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
Lol if you have to ask maybe you shouldn't be on the internetz

but yeah this one time at band camp..

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
O_O
*monkey sound* Whoaaaaaa!! I never knew I was THAT perverted!! :O

Moving away from my perverted location, list!! The more perverted things you share with everyone, the more I respect you as a REAL MAN, or REAL WOMAN for you perverted gentlewomen out there. This is the Internet, where everyone first learned how to be perverted and immature, for crying out loud!

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Let's see... There was that one time I saw a girl's boobs...

You must be young.

Perversion comes around on a daily basis. There's too many instances to list them all.

Edit: There's a fine line between immaturity and perversion. Some don't know how to distinguish them, yet some are examples of both.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I am expecting a high expectationn from this thread.
I have no perverted thoughts except naming my pokemon ____ Dick (depending their type), NNing my politoad, Jizzer, and NN other pokemon some weird names.
If it's high expectations you want, then it's ultimate expectations you shall get!

Lol if you have to ask maybe you shouldn't be on the internetz

but yeah this one time at band camp..
Go on... What happened at the "band camp"?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I plain am perverted

Whenever I see Langley... I just... Hnnnnnggggggg...
She's hot and I have weird psychotic perverted thoughts about her and Skyla and Prof Juniper and White, ok?? Gosh, I hope people won't think of me as weird for saying that out loud. <_<

Curse you, Gamefreak for having characters with short short shorts, finally having a tig-bitted character, and the first ever *what I assume* MILF in a children's show!!
*cries in shame and happiness*

Metal Mania1321

Stick em' up
Getting a boner from 3 three men one hammer is high up there...
Screaming Dickslap at a random motorist.
Sigh.....I'm a perv

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
My pal always spell section as sexion.. hahahaha!!

To me? I've said alot... I can't type all XD
Esp some peeps here including Lyra is calling me a perv, esp meowth_city >.> nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.