1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most PokéDollars You've Ever Had?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Turnah, Apr 29, 2011.

1. PinkPalkia

PinkPalkia Artiste Forme.

The usual. Pots, Ultra Balls, and Vitamins. o3o

2. pokefantravis

pokefantravis The Poke-Pimp

Wait, you get your pokes pot and pills? wat

3. rk9growlithe

rk9growlithe The Arcanine Trainer

So much I've lost track. What makes it even harder to count is the fact that I keep spending it.

4. GalladeX

GalladeX Well-Known Member

I was close to maxing out at one point in HG.

I was like, "Woah wtf when did that happen?"

5. Piemonster24

Piemonster24 Americus Heracrosius

I maxed out platinum, then blew it all on TMs. Good times.

6. cantab

cantab Well-Known Member

I think I have maxed it out on one of the games with a six nines maximum. On White, something like 1.8 million. I'm now at about 400k, Vitamins are expensive, won't be long before I'm breaking out the Amulet Coin and E4 grinding.

7. Turnah

Turnah Jay

Easy to make money on Black/White. Replay all the people in the two stadiums daily and they give near enough 10k + every battle so it adds up over the days. And as one person said, some days a guy gives a Nugget which is an extra 5k so it all builds up over time :p

8. Emperor Empoleon

Emperor Empoleon Honor of Kalos

I know that I've maxed out once before..But in Black, the most I've had is somewhere around 700000.

Especially in Black Version. Fight the trainers in Black City a certain number of times, and the gentlemen in the main building will give you $10000 each time. Next to that, there's Morimoto every day, and selling the Abyssal Ruin's Relic treasure to the Riches father :3

9. Shiny Mew2

Shiny Mew2 Gunshow

Maxed out twice in platinum. Never came close in white. I needs me some ev training stuffs!

10. Flying Raichu

Flying Raichu oh! gravity.

I've had max money on SoulSilver for a while.

11. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

I maxed out on Firered before.

12. LordLati

LordLati AFK

Interesting thread, anyways I've maxed the amount of pokedollars in every single pokemon game I've had from red to platinum so far... in most games it is 999,999 though in HG/SS it is more than that (forget how much) thanks to the bank of mom.

Currently my most is more than 6 million in black, stopped counting after that as is goes up every day (and it's almost impossible to spend that much).

I keep battling in the stadiums because you can get nuggets, pp ups, pp maxes, etc from certain specific trainers in there... though they only show up after you've beaten N in his little castle.

Just keep battling the stadium folks with a pokemon that has an amulet coin attached.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  13. Arcanine724

Arcanine724 I am the Batman

I have an Action Replay and used the cheat 'maximum cash' on Platinum to get something like 9,999,999 or 99,999,999!!!!!!!!!

14. Bronzong#1

Bronzong#1 Cell Shaded

I maxed out on pretty much every game but black version

15. #Gecko#

#Gecko# The Essential One

On all previous games, I reached maximum. In white I have around more than 3 million.

16. TheHauntedOne

TheHauntedOne evil tofu!!!

I've maxed out my money before, in previous games. Once I beat the Elite 4 + champ like at least 12 times in a row, and found I had maxed out my money. I went TM and full-restore shopping.

17. Yoran

Yoran Well-Known Member

999.999 (the maximum) on Platinum. Got by beating the Elite 4 and do gym leaders rematches.

18. Cris~Wigglytuff~

Cris~Wigglytuff~ elite wigglejiggle!?

999,999 max on sapphire, pearl, and platinum.

850,060 or so in Soulsilver.

689,000 or so in white.

AMULET COIN FTW!!!

19. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

Ive maxed mine out on a old file of Emerald one

20. Golden Pure

Golden Pure Banned

When both my mom and I had the max amount of money in my Gold and SoulSilver. I kept stealing nuggets from those two rich trainers near Petalburg woods in my Emerald and got close to beating the record, though. :p