• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Popular First Gen Pokemon (A project for my stats class)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Tie between Porygon, Lapras, and Caterpie..

Caterpie: Cuteness/Badassness Factor

Porygon: Weirdness Factor

Lapras: Badassness/Cuteness Factor

ForgottenPearl

Wow, using Pokemon for a school project... That's different.

Pikachu is my favorite due to its involvement in the anime.

FallBird

Hmm. Hard to choose.. I'll have to go with Bulbasaur.
Nowadays because of its cuteness, but back in the day, I can't lie, it was because of how awesome Ash's Bulbsaur was in the anime.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
1. What is your favorite 1st generation Pokemon? Mewtwo
2. Out of theses options, why is it your favorite: -Its involvement in the anime

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Magneton. Probably weirdness factor is the best reason, and it seems like a scientist's best companion which is why I originally liked it so much.

SolidSquid

Lv. 700
If you could answer these two questions in your response
1. What is your favorite 1st generation Pokemon? LAPRAS! its so under rated

2. Out of theses options, why is it your favorite:
-Its badassness factor
-Its type
-Its involvement in the anime
-Its ability's/attacks

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Gengar becauseof it's attacks. Nightmare/Hypnosis/Dream Eater/Mean Look. But also because of an unexplainable liking for it.

What is your favorite 1st generation Pokemon? Persian, I may like other Pokemon from 1st gen but can't compare to Persian.

Why my favorite: Its cuteness and design! Top cat in Kanto, also being a normal type it can learn attacks from other types.