• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most popular non-battleable characters??

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
What do you think would be Victor & Gloria’s canon teams if they were rivals in the game?

At the very least, I always felt that victor would have Grookey while Gloria could have either Sobble or Scorbunny, but I have no idea about their other pokémon. Maybe Gloria could have Eevee while Victor would have Pikachu since they’re both opposite Gigantamax forms
Victor: Rillaboom/Cinderace, Pikachu, Sirfetch'd, Dragapult, Eiscue, Urshifu (Rapid Strike)

Gloria: Inteleon, Eevee, Galar Rapidash, Appletun, Toxtricity, Urshifu (Single Strike)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hadn't given it much thought, but I suppose Sonia is the most popular non-battleable character in recent memory. Okido-hakase (Professor Oak) is arguably popular as well, although in his case I think it's more because of his legacy throughout the series than because most fans genuinely like him.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Okido-hakase (Professor Oak) is arguably popular as well, although in his case I think it's more because of his legacy throughout the series than because most fans genuinely like him.

Wasn't it originally planned in Red/Blue that the player would have a huge battle with Oak after becoming Champion? It was cut out from the final product, but if you glitch out the game, you can battle him. He even has a full team of six Pokémon, and I feel like he'd use the final-evo starter who you or your rival didn't choose at the beginning.

NeedsAName

That's absolutely correct! (Dunno what he'd use other than Wingull.)

I imagine Mr. Briney having a full team of flying and/or surfing Water-types: Pelipper, Lapras, Mantine, Sharpedo, Seismotoad, and Walrein. And all of Þem but Seismotoad hold Wacan berries

Last edited: