• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Popular?

Most popular/Favorite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering who is the most popular of the new trio so I made this.
If you want you an tell why you picked that pokemon as well. ^_^ ;386;

Lenny819

Tangelossus
I like Oshawott and Snivy, so really it's just not voting tepig for me.

Whimsicott

I picked Snivy for the most popular because the final evolution looks like the best to me. Also, Ash's Snivy makes his other Unova Pokemon look weak :I

I picked Oshawott for my starter though. It knows Megahorn >>

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
I picked all 3 coz I can ^_^

Oshawott is most useful in-game
Snivy, if it's ever released on Dream World will be a beast
Tepig looks cool (base form. Pignite looks stupid and Emboar is ganon on fire.)

Dattebayo

Banned
Oshawott for it's the only decent starter since Snivy's dream ability is wasted from its terrible movepool and Tepig, despite being a Ganon look-a-like, is outclassed by Blaziken and Infernape.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Snivy is my favourite of the trio, whereas I believe Oshawott is probably more popular.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I think both Tepig and Oshawott are adorable, but Smugleaf Snivy was BY FAR the most popular this gen. Everybody hated Oshawott when the starters were revealed.

Profesco

gone gently
There's already a thread for this in the 5th gen subforum, actually. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.