• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most powerful Pokemon in Rse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lareon

Hello guys, which is the most powerful legendary and non-legendary Pokemon? Cuz, i'd like to bed them to my team as my powerhouses

J4ji

PokeBoss
jirachis pretty good since its steel and psychic i think the moveset i have is doom desire, wish, takedown and psychic
non legendary swampert its a good water/ground surf earthquake id give it ice beam so it has a chance against grass types and maybe body slam or hydropump idk haha
another good legendary is lugia only one of my mates could beat it with a ho-oh which had better speed and thunder : |

Last edited:

God-Karp

Best legendary would probably be rayquaza, with its very high attack! XD

Best non-legendary is Metagross, with psychic, agility, meteor mash, and hyper beam, it will obliterate all your enemies with its superior attack and the use of its agility agility AGILITY!

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Best legendary is of course Rayquaza. But it's uber.

Best non-legendary is either Metagross or Salamence.

^Metagross has no reason to use Hyper Beam. I'd rather go with Ice Punch or Earthquake.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Rayquaza is the best legendary IMO. And either Salamence or Metagross is the best non-legendary Pokemon.

Ditto B1tch

Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys are the strongest.

As non-legendary you have Salamence and Metagross, which are pseudo-legendaries.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
I always like to run Lanturn and Cradily.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Tyranitar, Blissey, Salamence, Jirachi, Kyorgre and Metagross.

You could argue others like Rayquazza, Deoxys, Celebi and Lugia, but I'm just listing my favourite battlers from that gen.

FallBird

My Milotic from my last run was killer. It made me sad I'd never raised one before, but luckily I managed to get it right as my internal battery starting fading in and out. That last berry *almost* didn't grow. xD (It's not the berry glitch, I've checked.)
From the run before that, I had Blaziken, Alakazam, Aggron, Exploud, Flygon, and.. Ludicolo. I was going for a power team, thought Ludicolo would be good support. I screwed up when I put that Ludicolo in there. I will NEVER run a Ludicolo again. The rest of the team topped out at level 80 when I transferred them to Platinum, and that stupid Ludicolo was stuck at 50. The rest of them were fantastic. I only wish I had done the Milotic then and really made that team spectacular. xD

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I think Snorlax. It is so insanely powerful with Curse and Rest. The others all have their specific weaknesses. Metagross dies to any fast Fire type using Fire Blast, Salemence dies to Ice Beam, and so on. In later gens it's different but in 3rd gen I'd say Snorlax.

Retro Mew

Mystical Furball
Technically, the top legendary available in RSE is Rayquaza. The top non-legendary s between Salamence, Metagross, or arguably Wobbuffet depending on your playing style.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Alakazam is insanely powerful. Swampert, Flygon, and actually, Swellow, were also very helpful. All of these Pokemon are available fairly early in the game.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Most powerful legendary in R/S/E hands down is Rayquaza. Another one would be Latios if were not talking about uber legendaries but as for non-legendaries, then Salamence, Metagross, and Blaziken are the strongest.

ashiemore

I've always been able to do much better with Kyogre than Rayquaza competitively, however they're both good. If I had to say for a non legendary, I'd go with either Metagross or Milotic.

~ashiemore

FusionKT

*cough*
Most powerful legendary? Rayquaza. Most powerful non-legendary? It's probably between metagross and salamence. Milotic is good too, but a pain to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.