• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLinksoul

Even though most Pokemon look the same as the members of it's species, sometimes a particular pokemon holds a special story within it, whether it's in the ribbons they hold, the place they were caught, or a particularly awesome battle they won. My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for. Time to start channeling the PKMN fan club president here. : P

Six years ago, I purchased my first copy of Sapphire version and chose Mudkip as my starter. Two-file reboots later a lv100 Swampert (saved by trading with a friend) won the Lv. 100 Battle Tower Ribbon, the Earth Ribbon from Colosseum's Mt Battle Challenge (Won me a Ho-oh with that.) and finally, journeying into the 4th generation, Platinum version's Palmer fell at the hands of him, my second MVP, and an awesome Latias.

To see this epic showdown in your Platinum version,
the video number is: 67-49391-68481

jammy3000100

Steel Trainer
My shiny metagross I got from emerald I wanted a shiny but I didn't have the time to soft reset so I just took the beldum from the table and it was a shiny first time! I traded it to XD to help beat Mt battle and get a cyndaquil then back to emerald where it helped me defeat the battle tower. I then traded it to diamond and it defeated the battle tower again. Finally trading it to platinum and it has helped me defeat most of the frontier brains. My metagross is my most prized pokemon because I have had it longer than any of my other pokemon I use in my main team and it was my first shiny.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
mmm... tough question, i go with my flareon, hasty nature almost flawles ivs, have him since leafgreen its ev trained to 252 atk 4 spa and 252 speed, i have used it in many ou battles and has paid off.

Cool topic. I just caught this one, but it's kinda special already!

243.png

Raikou
Timid
30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
L 40 UT

I've been working on catching this mofo for 3 days straight now. I've only got a Heart Gold Cart, no flashcarts, or emulators (not that I have a problem with them, I just don't have any! xD), so I had to constantly try over and over again to hit my seed, which stretched out the process.

It took me hours and hours and hours of trial and error to catch it. Firstly, I had to figure out what actions advanced my frame, then I found out they aren't constant like in DPPt, then I had to randomly try different actions in different orders to find what would add up to the frame I needed. I finally came up with Sweet Scenting 6 times to raise my frame to 147, then turning in place (not to or from my poke) 73 times, then stepping forward to activate my dogs and put Raikou on frame 267.

This was my very first HG RNG, by far my hardest RNG'd ever, and is easily the poke I'm most proud of. :)

Now I can finally progress in my game...

...after a looooooooong nap! -_-....zzzzzzZZZZZZz

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
My most prized pokemon is by far my Swampert. Mixpert with a Relaxed nature and all its IVs are 31 except for Special Attack which is 17. My RNG'd Shiny Adamant Beldum is probably my second most prized pokemon. It's IVs are also second to none and it looks completely awesome. But not as awesome as my Swampert.

icewolf741

Lucario Trainer
Probably my first Totodile in Silver. She was never fainted in battle. She saved me from that stupid Miltank too. Looking back on it...she has really crappy moves...o_O But yeah.

Now, it's my shiny Lucario. He's sweeet..

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
My most prized pokemon is my first ever Eevee from XD and my second is my Flareon from LG. Even though they aren't bred, ev'd or whatever, they are just so memorable. =3

Gamish

Walking in the rain
My treasured Pokemon was a shiny Lugia that I obtained from a friend of mine. Since Lugia is my favorite legendary Pokemon this was a gift for me and I loved it. But I lost it but that is another story.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
I try to breed ;220; with DV 31/31/x/x/x/31.

I finally get 31/31/31/10/31/31 dv with jolly nature. Sad that, his ability isn't snowcloak but I didn't use hail team so I ignored it.

My would be my very first shiny pokemon
I was playing emerald and i really at the time didn't know wat i wuz doing
but when i came across the house where you obtain a Beldum and on my very first try of getting it.It was shiny
i mean i was so happy that i almost cried.....Btw that had to be my most prized pokemon.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My most prized Pokemon is none other than my WISHMKR Jirachi. Besides it being my favorite Pokemon, ev-trained with maxed out Attack stat, and a paraflincher, there are plenty more reasons as to why I call it my most prized Pokemon... and that is because of the person who gave it to me. He is a very close best friend of mine (even to this day), and he knew that I loved Jirachi a lot, he ended up giving one to me as a gift. Ever since then, this Jirachi has never been switched out of my party. I would never forget this moment. ^-^;

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
Probably my Blaziken. From Ruby. When it first came out.

It's the only Pokemon I've had the patience to train to 100. He doesn't have the greatest stats or moves for what he could be, but I've spent the most time with him. My Infernape is also catching up to him, but can never replace the Blaziken.

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
My most prized pokemon has to definitely be my shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. It may be Lax nat., but is was my favorite pokemon and my first shiny not counting the red Gyrados from GSC.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Well I have 3, My Electivire, Noctowl, and Tyranitar.

I've had my Noctowl when it was a Hoothoot back when I first started my Diamond and now its my main flyer.

Electivire came from Pokemon: BR and since its been on my team.

Tyranitar was one of the first pokes I really took the time to IV breed, I ended up getting one with Maxed Ivs in Attack and 28 in Speed with Dragon Dance.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
There's a very similar thread to this in General Discussion, but I'll repeat mine anyway. It's my Shiny Luxray, who is at around level 72 at the moment. He's not EV trained or anything, because I don't care about that. He's just strong and looks cool.

Scrible

The one I hold most fondness for, is not one because of its IV's, nature, it's color, or any real battles it won me. No, it somehow earned this fondness through the sheer amount of time I spent with it. No pokemon since or previous to it has ever become this special to me.

That would be my Umbreon of Gold. No doubt, the greatest and most beloved pokemon I ever had :)

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Even though most Pokemon look the same as the members of it's species, sometimes a particular pokemon holds a special story within it, whether it's in the ribbons they hold, the place they were caught, or a particularly awesome battle they won. My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for. Time to start channeling the PKMN fan club president here. : P

Six years ago, I purchased my first copy of Sapphire version and chose Mudkip as my starter. Two-file reboots later a lv100 Swampert (saved by trading with a friend) won the Lv. 100 Battle Tower Ribbon, the Earth Ribbon from Colosseum's Mt Battle Challenge (Won me a Ho-oh with that.) and finally, journeying into the 4th generation, Platinum version's Palmer fell at the hands of him, my second MVP, and an awesome Latias.

To see this epic showdown in your Platinum version,
the video number is: 67-49391-68481

hmm my prized pokemon would have to be my shiny tyranitar Zirconia i ev trained and wow she is a beast I won against the battle arcade with her awesome attack she is my best pokemon i would not trade her in the whole wide world. XP nyah!! I LOVE MY ZIRCONIA!

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
My incredibly fast Uxie with Speed-raising IVs and nature.

I don't know how's that gonna work though.

zeno48

Zaker!
My shiny giratina and shiny heatran both caught legitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.