• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayetayetv1

My Torchic it was an odd one.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Probably my Shiny Cloyster. I was just breeding a Shellder so I had a male one, and the one that hatched was the shiny one and I just value him above all others

EonDragonFTW

My Latios and Swampert, all the way from Emerald

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Tybo and Aibo, my Typhlosion and Aipom from my old Pokemon Crystal Version! Those two wrecked everything, and despite how weak Aipom was, it never left my team. I still play with those two now ^^

Scrufox86

Well this is dificult. I would like to say all of my shinies and each team i have used throughout each game i own but if only one is allowed then i must say my newly hatched shiny Charmander is my most prized as it took me a long time to finally hatch her. She is magnificent.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Probably my shiny beedrill I caught as a weedle on soul silver 2 years ago, my shiny floatzel I caught on platinum in January, and my Typhlosion and dragonite I hatched from eggs on soul silver and raised to lv100 to KO everything OH and my shiny XD modest zubat

Last edited:
My Typhlosion, Burney. She was the first Pokemon I caught on my Colosseum game, and she's been with me ever since. She is the Pokemon that I am closest to, period.

Cutty

Forever now
My shinies, event pokemon and my in-game teams from old playthroughs.

Slaying

The Dragon Trainer
My Lucario, she has acted like a god for me sometimes. People have told me off, a lot over her move-set, she has a Mild nature (Lower Sp. Atk higher Defense), yet I have all Sp. Atk moves on her. People often say that it's a stupid idea, I disagree Sp. Atk and Attack are almost identical and the same goes for her stats. Both her defense stats are flimsily low, but her speed and attacks are brilliant. I even made a guy flinch last night, as she wafted through his Snorlax in one almighty Aura Sphere, the Snorlax was EV'd too apparently. Although not the best Lucario, she doesn't half help me out!

Then comes my Shiny Charizard, simply because it's the first shiny I trained up to be as good as it is.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I used to have a shiny Staravia I really cherished, but since I have deleted that file... *sobs* I have to go with the star of my team, Empoleon!

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
I really really really love my Gardevoir, named FRAPPE (this was before I started naming all my Pokemon after my friends).
It's from Emerald, a file I had in 2008 and was probably the most effective Pokemon on my team (I later learned it had a Modest Nature).
I then migrated it to Platinum, and then I traded with myself onto SoulSilver so I could make a new file.
On the new Platinum, I wanted extra help, and I thought of Frappe, so I choose him (yep, it's a male Gardevoir, lmao).
A while after that (about a year ago I think), I lost the SoulSilver. Not just the file, the game itself.
Much later, a couple months ago, a friend wanted to see 4th gen for himself, so I let him borrow my Platinum. He also wanted some of the stuff I had, but I was planning to delete the file anyway, I just wanted him to leave Frappe where he is, as I knew that this was his 4th file. He migrated it to his Black2 and then traded it to me on Black, which I then traded to Black2.
Neither of us have any idea where the Platinum is.
Lucky or unlucky? It's been a good Gardevoir for me, now helping me in his 7th adventure, fighting in the Pokemon World Tournament.

I would say my Rayquaza, but it's in fifth gen. As such, I must say... my Jolteon.

I had used a team in FireRed, and as such, I trnasferred it over to SoulSilver. It was a valuable team, very easy to use and quite possibly my best team yet. However, one Pokemon trumped above the other five- Yuki the Jolteon. I had SRed specifically to get a female, and although she was not a shiny or flawless, she saved the tails of my team multiple times. She had always been the very forefront of my team, and commonly remained the very backbone of it. She was the one to get a main part in defeating the Elite 4 for the very first time with her moveset of Shock Wave, Bite, Dig, and as a risk, Thunder. She got me through Cerulean Cave easily, and as such, Yuki is most likely my most treasured Pokemon right now. She's now on SoulSilver with the rest of my FireRed team at level 61- the strongest Pokemon on my team. It would be painful if I lost her.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
My Empoleon, (the first pokemon i ever received. woo.) and my Froslass, which i had and trained since diamond. My first snorunt i caught, and it had a timid nature. score! i will keep those both forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.