• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

My Charizard, Flamer. Was my starter on FireRed and was transferred over to Pearl to become the leader of my team there. Had a brief stint on Platinum too.

Rarity wise, my Shiny Mewtwo. Again, originally a FireRed Pokemon that got transferred over to Pearl. Never used it much though.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I have a few.
1)My shiny Articuno that was transfered from Red to Silver. I just happened to catch one that's code was registered as shiny in GSC
2)My shiny Venusaur, I hatched it as a Bulbasaur with amazing IV's and nature
3)My original Movie Darkrai from Japan. I had a buddy in Japan at the time so he was able to score one for me.
4)I have a Bidoof from Serebii himself haha

Mine will always be my Skitty. She was my first cutie pie who had won many ribbons and was always with me leveling up with her cuteness~!<3 She growed on me I had named her Ms.Skittles

ZiR

Beginner Collector
My most prized pokemon are a Ditto, my female Feraligator and female Combee. Ditto was requested for Sizida with 3 flawless IVs I got so glad with this pokemon that I never touched it. The Feraligatr, I got from my HG game the last time I started over my journey, this pokemon is so amazing that it's a female pokemon, Jolly Nature and Flawless: HP/At/Def and amazing IVs in SpDef and Speed. Pretty rare to have this combination for a starter if you can't RNG stuffs. For the last and not less important is my Female Combee, Careful Nature with Flawless: HP/At/Def/SpDef, it took me like 2 weeks to have this combination, I also got a shiny male Combee trying to get this female one which was good, but I'm not that attached with this one.

Last edited:
Tough Choice.
I'd probably say my good old CHarizard. But my Tyranitar comes in close second.

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
1. The Ampibom from Pearl, I beat Cynthia with it, very prized in my game (which is sadly lost)
2. Musharna, I beat alot of Legendaries from other people with it
3. My Torterra, my starter for Pearl, even though sometimes it wouldn't listen to me -.-
4. And my favorite Altaria, which is in my White version

golduck#1

I love my VitaD on Leafgreen. It's a Venusaur and is level 100, my first level 100 on that game and it has just came through so many times for me. I love VitaD :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My most prized Pokemon is my first starters from gen 3 and 4. My shinies are also my prized Pokemon.

BigBear

Fight Hard
My Ursaring, Bidoof and Lapras are my most prized.

Ursaring has been my fav pokemon for awhile now, I caught Teddirisa (sorry for shocking spelling) on my first ever pokemon game playthrough, I evolved him and then I beat the game with him, I then transfered him to Diamond then Platinum then Heart Gold then to White and finally until X and Y comes out White 2. I beat the elite four with him on every pokemon game ive owned and he has beaten Palmer on Platinum.

Bidoof who is nicknamed Oddball was the first pokemon I caught i caught on Diamond, he holds sentimental value to me and has been transfered to all the games up until White 2. He is level 85 and is my highest unevolved pokemon according to level.

Finally I have Lapras which I got from my 3rd gen game, he beat the elite four on Diamond, HeartGold and White 2 and is a Contest Master, He holds the Smart Master Rank ribbon.

My most prized possession has to be my shiny Mienfoo that I caught in Black 2. It marked the first shiny I ever seen in any of my Pokemon games, and since Mienfoo is one of my favorite Pokemon the world is another reason why its special to me. I'm going to use her in my White 2 game.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
I know I always say that Infernape is my favorite Pokemon and all, but my favorite individual Pokemon is my Typhlosion in HeartGold, Kazan. He was my first ever Pokemon that I've raised to Level 100, and that HeartGold was my first ever main series game, since I restarted Platinum. He's been with me since I was a n00b. :)

Jorge565

Magikarp
Mine is a shiny eevee on pearl that i got while chaining. Got it at a chain of 3 !! XD

Ringworm128

Gen 3 and 4 fanatic.
As far as Pokemon I got in Diamond goes my Pachirisu that I got back in 07 by trading with a Japanese player via WI-FI is my most prized apart from that there's my Torterra. Though my most prized Pokemon is my Jolteon from XD (currently in my copy of Diamond) since it was my first Pokemon from a game I got from my late grandfather so Jolteon (and my other XD Pokemon) are what I have to remember him by.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
This is actually hard for me. I guess my Charizard even though I lost it. I don't really have a prized pokemon. My whole team usually works together and I don't like giving credit to any one pokemon for winning a battle. I love all my pokemon equally.

bro

Cool story bro
Well not my /prized/ but one that I'm very proud of. I bred near flawless Cyndaquil in Platinum without RNG. It's a little thing but a thing that I'm proud of haha. ;080;

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
For 4th gen it has to be my Milotic. I actually caught it in Platinum, and considering how trollish Game Freak made it to find Feebas, I actually cherish that thing. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.