• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
mine would be my luxray.
it was my second friend in platinum and she helped me in many battles and still does today. :)

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
Hmm.. While I believe that all of my pokemon are beneficial in some way, My MVP is my Infernape. Punching holes through walls all with a simple Swords Dance then Close Combat or Flare Blitz to the face.

Yes, He's a suicidal monkey of doom.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Most Prized Pokemon includes the followin

Lucario ( First Level 100)
Lugia ( First legendary on game in a trade)
Mewtwo ( First to have a sealed spot in the team)
Empoleon ( Strongest starter i had in years)
shiny Darkrai (First shiny i caught and is a legendary 8D)

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
My most prized pokemon was Swampert in Saphire. He had 9 ribbons.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for.

Geez, I have a heart of ice, I don't really care for any of my Pokemon in particular.

The closest thing would be my Lv 100 Blaziken from Sapphire. It was my first starter. Nothing special about it EV wise but I like it.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
From my Platinum version, it has to be Blaire. Timid, female Scyther, wild caught. ^_^ Helped me get through the E4 and now she's my shiny hunter. Don't know why she means so much more to me, but she does.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
My beloved Blastoise. He was my starter in LG and was always my favorite out of the 3 Kanto starters. He's still a great pokemon today in my Pearl version and will soon be with me in HGSS. He was also my first lv.100 pokemon.;009;

Butterpie

Backyard Trainer
I had this butterfree that I beat the whole kanto elite four with by it's self by the way. I had beat the whole game just using it.

Sasarai

Bishop
My Scizor, Scizor is my favourite pokemon and I put in extra effort to make sure it had optimal stats. Others weren't worth the effort

Pokedragonman

A Császár
It has to be my Garchomp... I even have a story for him too :D Ok here it is. It was a bright warm August morning, a mother Garchomp went walking with her only son. While stalking a Stantler the mother Garchomp heard a noise, she quickly turns around. Right behind her was a group of angry Ursaring! Knowing what Ursaring can do the mother quickly jumped into battle, she told her son to run, he did. He ran away from the roars and hyper beams, ran as fast as his little Gible legs could carry him. The next morning he was still running he finally collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep right near Mt. Cornet. In the mean while a aspiring pokemon champion was walking in route 206 and heard a low grumble and looked to his left, he is shocked to see a Gible laying there unconsious he grabs the young Gible and runs it to the Oreburgh Pokemon Center. He was treated and was taken back out to the trainer. The Gible knew the trainer helped him, he wanted to be his. So the trainer grabbed a ball and caught the Gible.

That is the story on how I caught my Garchomp.

keeban93

My most prized pokemon has to be the Blaziken I used through ruby. I managed to get it to level 72 where i then traded it to emerald. their it reached 95. once i pal parked it to pearl it just destroyed every thing and helped me beat the battle frontier in platnium and is soon going to do the same in soul silver.

Emerald 2006

It's difficult to say, but there are many Pokemon I treasure.
My Shiny Lugia obtained via GTS,

my shiny Pidgeot, trained up from a lv 1 shiny Pidgey,

My TRU Arceus,

my numerous other shinys, (some Legendaries!) (NFT, any!)

my one own shiny I caught myself in Diamond, a lv 10 shiny buizel,
which is now a somewhere-in-the-sixtys Floatzel.

my own regular lv 50 Darkrai,

etc, etc, etc,
as the King of Siam would say, lol.

P.S. (except for the shiny Floatzel, ALL other Pokemon mentioned
are in my Platinum.)

HookShot

Shiny get!
My Garchomp! I can't count how many Frontier battles he's won single-handedly. I can't count how many times he's turned things around for me. Recently, he tore through the Battle Arcade and netted me the gold print, further cementing his awesomeness. He stands tall as the only one of my Frontier pokemon that has sealed his spot on my traveling team. Go, go, go Garchomp!

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i also am proud of my garchomp. she's won me many battles in the battle frontier in platinum. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.