• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
My Umbreon from HeartGold, Prince. He was my first shiny (and the only one I've obtained without MMing).

Another one of my prized Pokémon is my Ampharos, Jeremy (also from HG), named after my boyfriend who's in the US Air Force. I ended up catching two shiny Flaaffy's later on during the game, but I never switched it out of my party. We can't communicate much since we're apart from each other atm, so we promised that we would keep each other's favorite Pokémon in our teams throughout the game. He has an Umbreon named after me and I have that Ampharos.

*cough* Corny I know, don't care. Lol.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Skitty, first and only trade I made with my friend on Diamond, still have it to this day :)

Kalosian

So long
On 4th generation, it is definitely my Shiny Latias. It took a lot of effort and to get, but I don't regret it. In order to get it, I bought a second copy of HeartGold since it was on sale, costing less than 1/3 of the original price, and I really didn't want to restart the file on my first copy. First, I had to RNG my ID/SID which was hard, it took me 27 tries to get it right. Then play through the game which wasn't fun since I don't like the game as much as most other games in the series. After that, I could catch all the legendaries, including my Latias. Timid Nature, IVs are 31/7/31/31/31/31 which is what I went for. Very happy about it. After doing all of that, I have barely touched the game since I see no reason to keep playing it.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Of all the POkemon I ever had, I'd have to say it was the shiny Raikou I received back in Silver from the Pokémon Center in New York City (its Nintendo World now) I was seven back then and had begged my mom to take me there (I live an hour away from there) so I could see it, and had brought my POkemon Silver with me. Back then, they had a huge Pokeball hanging from the ceiling that you could hook your game into and get a free Pokémon. A person next to me, if I remember correctly, got a Seel, but I got the shiny Raikou, and promptly squealed like the little girl I was xD That Raikou has long since disappeared (my game broke when my dog ate it, literally), but I remember the joy of getting it fondly.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
It's a toss-up between my first non-TCG Pokemon (Leafgreen Charizard), my Lv100 Rayquaza from Emerald, my shiny Zapdos from Soulsilver, and my Charizard in X.

Last edited:

Retro Mew

Mystical Furball
At one point (meaning quite literally a decade ago) it was the Lv. 91 Typhlosion that was my first starter on my Silver version; he'd never been leveled up with rare candies, only battles. However, as he's long since been erased, right now it would probably be my Lv. 60 Blaziken in one of my Emerald cartridges.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
It's a tie between my first Pokemon,a level 100 female Infernape named Flamy,my level 100 Cincino named Minco,my shiny Dragonite(Wild.I don't have White2) named Squishy which I'm trying to get to level 100,and my Spheal named Chubbcakes,which has become the name for all my male Spheals.

Status
Not open for further replies.