• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My level 100 Sceptile that I lost in a previous file.

Now...my shiny Magikarp from Mt. Coronet.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My Modest Natural Cure EVd Lvl 100 Starmie with x/x/x/31/x/31. It has won three Symbols in Emerald, and won 4 Prints in Platinum. My first ever IV bred, EV trained, lvl 100 pokemon.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
My Pokemon is....Starmie. I caught it as a Staryu in Lilycove in Emerald. I raised it up to Lv. 61, and sweeped throught the Elite 4. Later, I traded it to go against the upgraded FireRed Elite 4. It was BEAST! So, I love him, and can;t wait to give him the cloned rare candies.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Easily my shiny Clefairy on my Diamond version. I was hunting Mesprit (or was it Cresselia?). I was passing through Mt. Coronet, and I was like, "Oh, crap! Shiny Cleffa!" I ended up catching it with a Premier Ball. I think it was down to sheer luck that I caught it.

hello moto

Top of the morning
My Lv 100 Milotic from Emerald.
Took me 2 hours+ continous to find my Feebas, as well as my milotic being my 3rd Lv 100 pokemon (1st- missingno. cheat, Rare candied Charizard, 2nd- My Blaziken).
Won countless battles with it.

EVs (effort values) and IVs (individual values) are hidden values that determine a Pokémon's stats. These are very important figures when dealing with competitive play, as they both have a vital role in determining a Pokémon's final stats.

Most Prized Pokemon: Previous game on Pokemon Pearl, my Level 100 Gallade,four stat points away from highest possible beneficial nature. Leaf Blade, Ice Punch, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt. The best Physical Sweeper I've ever had.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I would have to say that my most prized pokemon is my Salamence, Masuda. His IVs are 29/31/25/31/29/31, the best I've ever bred. He's turned out to be a good nature, too. Perhaps the thing that makes him so special is that I wasn't trying to breed for IVs or natures when I got him... I was trying to get a shiny via Masuda Method, and I ended up with him instead. I never did get a shiny from that attempt, but I'm not complaining. ^__^

Final

I Submit to No One
My Level 100 Rayquaza from my Sapphire game. Didn't know about EVs and IVs at the time but it won me tonnes of ribbons. I think it had more than 10.

nkishadow

Shiny Trader
My lvl 48 Ninjask
with 181 speed
I love my Ninjask!

Angus

Mine is my Lucario form platnium, tears through everything and ill bring it to my soul silver when i get a national dex

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
My level 100 Swampert. It was my starter in Sapphire and I transfered it over to Diamond (where I raised it to level 100). Its my favorite Pokemon and my strongest.

Zeyre

Banned
Before I restarted my game I finished a team and it was the greatest team I've ever made which almost never lost.

One pokemon on there though was a Kingdra. Kingdra was my best pokmon have all maxd IVs and helped me win some of my greatest battles. Whether it was from clan wars or any other type of battle it always pulled through for me

My Dialga that I caught in my Jap. Diamond in 2006. He means a lot to me, since he was my first Dialga, my first Lv. 100 4th gen PKMN, and mainly he saved me in countless battles. Although he was never EV trained and his IVs probably suck, but my Dialga has always gotten the job done. So I cherish him ^^

Second goes to my Lv. 100 shiny Palkia :/

Lori

My most prized pokemon is my legit shiny Latias, Laila. I just adore her. :3 I caught her on Sapphire a long time ago. She's on Pearl waiting for me to finish Platinum now.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Well...my 3 shiny Regi's...I guess...

[img139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b8/Spr_4d_377_s.png[/img139]
Regirock
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 30/30/29/2/28/31

[img139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0c/Spr_4d_378_s.png[/img139]
Regice
Nature: Bold
IV's: 24/6/31/22/28/25

[img139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f3/Spr_4p_379_s.png[/img139]
Registeel
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 30/30/29/2/28/31​

Status
Not open for further replies.