• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I fell instantly in love with Kabutops the moment I laid eyes on it. In my Red cartridge, it was the first Pokemon I leveled to 100, and I used it everywhere. It never did get Ancientpower in Silver though. Too high a level, and going through the E4 in Stadium 2 didn't seem like much fun, nor did I own a N64.

Firebrand

Indomitable
My charzard and swampert team. Both are natural lvl 100s. Charzard got three rare candies in firered, though, when i was trying to grind some lvls. Swampert has never had a rare candy.
They are indomitable in double battles and both came with preferred natures before i even cared about that stuff. I took on my friends team of six lvl 100s with just those two, and won with barely a scratch on them.
They are freaking gods, and i love them for it.

I also love my absol, who is just about the greasest thing ever. I can't wait for soulsivler so i can watch it follow me around.

blckdemondrgn

lv 8 Shiny Hunter
Probably my Dusknoir. I breed quite a few duskull to have pain split and was thrilled to see one of them. This Dusknoir surprisingly had 29 iv hp, 31 in both defenses, and 28 speed. Though it has a neutral nature which isn't bad.

Dusknoir got me through several double matches in battle tower and earned me my first streak 50 doubles ribbon. It is an awesome wall/stall that fits in most of my double team through battle tower.

charizardtrainer16

lets play with fire
my charizard. hes not ev trained or anything but hes a monster whos been with me since fire red and got me through 3 different elite 4s and the battle tower and diamond, and has 17 ribbons and never dies and always hits the hardest!!!

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Lulz I dare to say this but My Lv 75 ( the process is still going BTW ) Minun . I have been training this one for 4 days now and it has proven really handy and since Minun is my fav. Pokemon well my choice wasn't that had =P .

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
My lv. 81 Rayquaza is my most prized Pokemon. Unfortunatly, my little brother first got it via hacking, obtaining it on Route 229. However, that does not diminish it's worth to me. This Rayquaza is a VERY fierce Special Attacker, with 328 Special Attack. It is currently my strongest pokemon stat wise...

Legit-wise, my most prized pokemon is my shiny sneasel, lv. 36. Just found it while heading to Snowpoint city...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Probably my Empoleon. I traded my Palkia for it to help me beat the E4 on Pearl (no, I'm not that nooby now). Seeing Teddy's old starter's battle prowess abandoned for the role of an "HM Slave," I took upon myself the role of giving it a better moveset. Whether it's helping a sub-par team defeat on-par Elites, standing up to Argenta's Raikou, providing Spec'd Ice Beams versus Palmer, or just providing me with a strong Steel sweeper, this Pokemon is a huge part of my current team.

Desert Sun

Gross, Agiligross
I have 3:
My Shiny Rhyperior, originally caught in Firered and traded for a Mew,
My Shiny Gastly, also caught in Firered, and my Latias in Emerald which has beaten All cute Rank contests, is working on the Sapphire Battle Tower, and will defeat Palmer eventually.

Also my Skymin which has 22 IV's in Sp.Atk and Spd. Pretty good for a randomly recieved pokemon.
Also my 10 Anniversary Celebi. 30 IV Defense, 28 IV Sp.Def 0 IV HP. Almost the perfect wall lolz.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Most prized Pokemon for me was a shiny duskull and is now a dusknoir. I got him ev traning at night on route 29 and a shiny duskull just appeared and i didnt even use Pokeradar. It was also modest which is my favorite nature.

My most prized Pokémon was a Pidgey (later on a Pidgeot) that I've used in Silver. I only used that Pidgey. I will never forget her =D.
Also, my first shiny, a shiny Starly. Too bad I don't have him anymore...

yeminied

I have a few prized Pokemon.

There is one Pokemon that will always hold a special place in my heart and that is my Charizard. He was my very first Pokemon. I have no idea what nature he had or what stats he had but he got me through every battle in FireRed. He didn't have the best moveset (Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Heat Wave, Wing Attack) but he got me the win in every gym battle and elite four (he OHKO'ed both of Misty's Pokemon with flamethrower). I will never forget you Charizard, I'm sorry I deleted you.

The other two are my two Infernape's from Diamond and Pearl. Those two guys are the best Pokemon I have with awesome movesets.

Then there is my Bastiodon which I have raised to the highest level of any of my Pokemon, level 89.

And then there is my Electivire who won my first print in the Sinnoh Battle Frontier and also got close to winning my second in the Battle Hall, stupid Porygon-Z. What official person has a hacked Pokemon?

auralord

My most precious will be my platinum empoleon.It got all 14 badges in the battle frontier.
Finished every pokemon it faced so far.Plus it has 13 ribbons!!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My Dragonite. Its at level 100 and ev trained. I love it so much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.