• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
My Togekiss, that was originally a shadow Togepi. After trading it to my Sapphire, it won all Cute contest ribbons, and got a neat Hoenn Champion ribbon. Then when D/P came out, I migrated it and evolved it, and got it loads more ribbons, including the cute ribbons from the Hearthome contest hall. I got it way more ribbons too, including the ones from the resort area, sunyshore city, the footprint guy, all that good stuff.

Anywho, it's my prize pokemon. I plan on whiping it's random EV's and using it in battles one day, even though it's nature sucks (docile).

Spirst

I am not a crook
My most prized Pokemon is my Lv.100 Shiny Typhlosion nicknamed Typhy. It's nature and stats aren't the best but we have a long history.

lucario the great one

my favorite and prized pokemon is my awesome Lucario(helped me win ALL of the gold prints and helped defeat the e4 10 times in a row)

Radon

my favorite and prized pokemon is my awesome Lucario(helped me win ALL of the gold prints and helped defeat the e4 10 times in a row)
I would never have guessed you are a fan of Lucario. Even though your avatar is Lucario, and your signeture is filled to the brim with Lucario.

Sunsurge

.:Judgement:.
Mine would be my lost Blastoise from the original blue. It wasn't my first pokemone technically, since I was always restarting games back then, but he was the only one I actually trained. Level 98...won EVERYTHING for me.

Now....I'm not exactly sure. It's a tie between my Togekiss and Gardevoir. Togekiss, because he's my strongest pokemon in Platinum at the moment (Lv. 72) and Togekiss was always getting me out of tight-spots. It survived a full blown Thunder of a stronger pokemon (with 2 hp left) and then KO'd the opponent with a lucky critical. XD

Gardevoir because she's my last resort pokemon, and has continually swept through opponent, after opponent tirelessly.

~*Lyra

Pokémaniac
I have two.

First my legitimate first-generation Mew from one of the old Nintendo mall tours. It followed me from Red to Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and finally Crystal. It was one of the first PKMN I leveled to 100, and I'm still peeved that I can't bring it to the 3rd and 4th generations. :(

Second, my Infernape I have on Platinum. Infernape is one of the cooler newer PKMN in my opinion, and it's female (female starters are quite rare). I love the nickname I gave it: "Chi".

Last edited:

Nonpain

My milotic as it helped me win most of the hearthome ribbons, help me in getting the gold print in the Battle tower and all started from trading a random tyrogue for a feebas

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I've got two:

My female Typhlosion from my old Silver cartridge. I raised her to lv.89 before my internal battery died. She was awesome at sweeping through everything. God I miss her u_u

The other is my Infernape in Platinum. He's a suicide monkey (Close Combat + Flare Blitz), but he's just so awesome. He also got my highest streak in the Battle Arcade so far.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Sadly, I don't have one.
In my SS playthrough, Ampharos and Politoed are very strong, but there's no one pokemon I've caught/trained that I hold valuable.

colonelblackeye

Old School Trainer
I have two that tied for my most prized. The first is my Charizard from my Blue version. I traded him up to my Silver eventually and he was the best pokemon I ever had. He was lvl 100 and I never lost with him. Unfortunately, the battery in my Silver cartridge died and so did Charizard. My other most prized pokemon is the Groudon I caught in Ruby version years ago. I still have it, it is at lvl 97, and I am about to move him up to Platinum. I have always loved Groudon as a pokemon and with the moves mine knows, plus its ability, it is my other most prized pokemon.

No. 1 Machop Fan

My Porygon-Z. ;474;

Badge maker Kinzo said:
Through arduous work one recognises value.

It was, and still is, the first Pokémon I ever evolved through trading (apart from the Machokes in Pokémon Yellow). There are so few people who play Pokémon in my area that I was forced to work with someone half my age to do it!

As a compatitive Pokémon, it's not that good. Sure, it's on Level 100, it has a Timid nature, and it has max EVs in Special Attack and Speed, but it has 0 IVs in Special Attack! :(

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
i have 2
my empoleon , just too good
my venusaur , he is the fist pokemon i ever had , and he is still going

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
My shiny Empoleon and my shiny Arceus. I really don't know what I'd do without those guys. With them, I've won just about ALL of my battles. They are awesome. 8D

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
my lv.100 shiny ariados, which is totally legit,which i caught in leafgreen as my first shiny(besides red gyarados). i was just walking in pattern bush when a shiny spinarak pops up, and i caught it with a great ball. it has amazing iv's:
hp:31
attack:12
defense:31
specialattack:20
specialdefense:18
speed:31
i've also ev trained him, and he is a beast that makes a pretty good poisoner in OU. rite now he is living comfortably in my platinum. my ariados is totally my most prized pokemon

MageShift

Pokémon Breeder <3
Well, apart from my level 100 Shiny Magikarp, OniMaru, with shockingly good stats. (High Atk, Spd and Def, not so much in Spdef though..) Yes, he has served me well. -nodnod-

But, I then come upon my Houndoom, Triad, My little hellion!~ He has done so much for me, it's nuts! Haha, he's not daunted by your water types! >3

My latest one I've held dear to me, is my Froslass, Icchi. She was a gift my best friend and love, before she passed on. I always keep her on my team.

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
I cherish them all. Like they say, "Gotta have them all."
But I tend to cherish my female Vaporeon more. She's so cute.
I'm gonna go cuddle with her before she gets lonely.
Excuse me.

misunderstoodhero

My bashful dragonite. It's not EV trained, but has good IV's.

The nature sucks, but it's a freakin' DRAGONITE!!!

Edit: I'm sure you can see, I'm a large dragonite fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.