• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Prized Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Speaking in terms of events, my 10th Anniversary Celebi.

In terms of Pokemon I raised that I've had a long time, my level 100 Salamence (who recently solo'd Red in Heart Gold) and my level 98 Mawile (not level 100 yet just in case it ever gets an evolution that depends on leveling). Both have been with me since my first Ruby game.

Also, my shiny collection. But of all of these, probably Metagross, Salamence, and especially Absol, which happens to be Adamant with Super Luck.

ckayer11

Steel User
My level 100 Scizor, which I got as a Scyther egg in Ruby and had 31 Atk IVs, and now has max attack and is a major part of my Platinum team.

Charizard4Ever

My Charizard is my most prized pokemon. He's well trained, has a good move-set, and he's my first and favorite pokemon.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I would have to say my blaziken i breeded. I like made his Sp. attack stat 159 at level 50 heat wave like killed so many pokemon in PBR X3 i feel happy

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
I usually favor my starter over my other Pokemon. Since I like to do Scramble Challenges I'm not restricted to the usual trio either.

Some examples of Scramble Challenge starters:
Pearl - Luxio/Luxray
Sapphire1 - Blaziken
Sapphire2 - Vigoroth
XD - Vaporeon
Colosseum - Umbreon

My most prized Poké right now is my Lv. 100 Kissari (Togekiss). It always gets me out of tight situations and can put up a challange to many Pokémon. I love it. <3

The oldest Pokémon I currently have is my Blaziken from Sapphire. My oldest living Pokémon. :'D

My Prized Pokemon is Charizard
Because he was my Fire Red starter and he was my first level 100 and is my go to guy in a tough battle.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Lucario is the pokemon with the most ribbons on pearl. It has a total of 26! ^_^
Houndoom used to be the pokemon with the most ribbons in emerald. It had 14. But, he is now in my pokemon pearl game.

This is a difficult one as Charizard is my all time favourite but as it was given to you at the start of R/B I wouldn't say it was my most prized. I think I would have to go for my Milotic on Ruby as it took forever to find a Feebas and then maxing out its beauty stat.

ShadowDragon16

My Shiny Milotic, she is the strongest water Pokemon I've ever had. She can stand up to the strongest electric attack. Shes helped me win a good bit of online battles, plus my most beautiful shiny.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
LeafGreen - Suicune
Sapphire - Flygon shiny
Emerald - Milotic
Colosseum - Flygon
Diamond - Spiritomb
Platinum - Glaceon
HeartGold - Togekiss

Last edited:

Skull-Kid

My most prized Pokemon is my Raichu in Pokemon Yellow. It was mt first Pokemon and the first I ever trained to level 100.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
My shiny Palkia from Pearl. It was the first Legendary that I ever SR for in hopes of getting a shiny. It only took me 30 minutes and 35 resets.

Yeah, he's one spoiled space dragon, I tell ya.

Jake-Ryan

Over the Horizon
My most prized Pokemon is my shiny Clefable. I have other shinies but this one, I've had since I hatched it as a Cleffa in FireRed. It's my first shiny and I'm never letting it go. =D

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
my starter empoleon. i never released him and he was a beast in the battle tower. he singlehandedly beat the tower tycoon and he wasn't even ev trained.

Latias01

Altoshipping newbie
My shiny Metagross was pretty special, due to the fact that I bred about 1000 of regulars to get it. My EV'ed Latias is awesome too, although I might have to get a new one, in either scarfed or specs variant. Always fun though. Blaziken in Ruby I beat the game with by itself pretty much, it being level 70 by the time I got to the Elite 4 and all my others were about 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.