• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most productive day?

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
Have you ever been really satisfied after playing pokemon for a day? Like you learned a lot, or finally caught that legendary, or finally finished training that pokemon? I remember one day, I was taking a looooooong plane trip to Los Gatos, and I forgot to bring anything to occupy myself with besides pokemon pearl, and my laptop. So, I played pokemon. I was trying to fill up my national dex, and I was going through the elite four with a level 100 with an amulet coin, and a bunch of low level pokemon I was trying to evolve. Going through the elite four over and over again began to bore me, so I started to try a couple different moves. It was during this time that I learned the value of stat up moves, taunt, stealth rock, and status users. I was learning so much about the pokemon game, and before I knew it, I hit the money maximum. I usually don't have that much money in my games, and I thought to myself "What is really expensive?" So I bought vitamins (protein, iron, calcium, etc.) I bought I think 10-15 of each kind, but I'm not sure. I then started to ev train my pokemon. Altogether, I added 20 new pokemon to my national dex, ev trained two pokemon, and learned a lot of new battle strategies. I felt that I had accomplished a lot during that time, and had a lot of fun doing it. So, was there a day where you got farther in you pokemon game than you ever thought possible?

Over last weekend I traded 1 Worlds 09 Weavile that I had RNG'd, for like 10 pokes that I really needed. I felt pretty satisfied after that. :)

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Well this one time I was playing pokemon on a Friday but I stopped after 20 minutes and finished my history report, which was satisfying.