• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most tearjerking scene from a movie?

ebevan91

I don't cry during movies (or ever, really), but Marley & Me was pretty sad.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Yes, I know this is about movies, but one of mine is when in PMD The Special Episode Igglybuff the Prodigy, when Igglybuffs master leaves. :'(

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Cometstarlight - I agree (snakings!)

I just finished Lord of the Rings movie one and two... although not tearjerking, they are very insperational and awe inspiring.

Snake kings!!!!! That was awesome I have a friend in that movie but I digress
Toy story 3..... I almost cried at the incinerator scene D:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
When all the pokemon started crying when Ash turned to stone on pokemon the first movie D; Also when Mufasa dies in lion king DX

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
So as the question says, whats the most upsetting/tearjerking scenes from certain movies?

For me it's the Toy Story 3 - Incinerator Scene, man that nearly got me.

My sister gasped. I laughed at their misfortune.

For me, it was Pokemon Heroes, where Latios sacrificed himself to save the city of Alto Mare, and Latias was heartbroken.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Why do people keep saying the incinerator scene in TS3? It wasn't that sad at all, imo

I keep wondering that too. It really wasn't that emotional. The movie wasn't anywhere near the end and you sort of new that they were going to be be saved out of the blue.

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
Studio Ghibli's Grave of the Fireflies anyone?

Pretty much the whole movie has you crying, especially towards the middle and end when you really get into the characters.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I keep wondering that too. It really wasn't that emotional. The movie wasn't anywhere near the end and you sort of new that they were going to be be saved out of the blue.

It's nostalgia factor I'm sure, what got me, even though others with nostalgia may not have found it as sad

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I cry at some point during everything just about. I cry watching Fruits Basket...and previews for movies at the theatre...and some tv episodes. I'm a sympathy crier, so even people crying on tv make me cry.

Osha Say What?

Ash being turned to had me nearly crying. As did the ending of the movie "Marley and Me" so sad.

Psygirl

Master of Psyduck
The part of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea where Manaphy said goodbye to May and said, "Manaphy love you!" They were all crying and hugging each other. Womanly tears were shed on the day that I had watched that movie.

Caelus

Toy Story 3 - Incinerator/End
The Land Before Time - Littlefoot's mom dies
Sunny (Korean) - Funeral service
Ladder 49 - Funeral service

Dear Insanity

above average
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas - Final scene, Bruno's mum breaking down gets me every time.
Titanic - Jack and all the lower classes' deaths.
Harry Potter - Snape, Fred and Sirius's deaths.

Entreri10

For me the opening part of the New Star Trek film with Kirk's Mom and Dad, it gets me everytime.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm not easily brought to tears by films and that but:

- When Dory is begging Marlin not to leave in Finding Nemo
- The end of Monsters, Inc.
- The end of Toy Story 3, when Andy gives the toys to Bonnie
- When Mei goes missing in My Neighbour Totoro
- When Hazel gets shot and the Black Rabbit leads Fiver to him in Watership Down
- Most of Juno, but especially the scene with Juno and her dad after she gives birth and the scene where Bren talks to Vanessa at the hospital.

Yeah, all of those get me :')