• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Ugly Pokemon

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Qwilfish iis the ugliest in my eyes...ah well...

Most fourth generation Pokemon, in my opinion.

I agree with the that said Claydoll and Purugly are ugly, but I would also like to submit that both Spiritomb and Girafarig are creatures that I deem as ugly.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Smeargle. Lots of second Gen Pokemon actually...

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
The ugliest one for me is none other than Sableye and Mr. Mime

VaryingPuppet

Jobless Trainer
Shroomish. That dumb, sour-looking face and that nasty pea-green skin. I hate you, Shroomish.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Most fourth generation Pokemon, in my opinion.

This.
Seriously. I hated the designs of most of the 4th generation Pokemon, excluding Luxray and Empoleon, the only two 4th generation Pokemon I like.

InfernoTheStrang

Pokemon. /smartbutt
Lickilicky
Magmorter

Lickilicky makes me wonder what the guy who made it was thinking. The cry is probably the wrongest one so far to boot. e_e

superjesus1

I despise Steelix's face - i guess it's alright asides the teeth. Why did they design it with freaky buck teeth with loads of gaps? Is it supposed to be a metal hillbilly? It's just plain wrong!

I also don't like Raikou - it just seems really overdone with it's cloud cape thing, and it's wierd spiky mouth makes it look ugly.

ZFXZFX

Raichu
Pikachu
Pichu
Almost every single 4th generation pokemon(Not including the grass starters)
Azumarill
Wigglytuff
Mudkip(Yeah I'm including Mudkip. You hate me now don't you?)
Marshtomp
Swampert
Uxie and the other ones of those.
Shaymin(You died a little inside didn't you?)
And plenty more.

Mewten150

bidoof duh

MissFrederick

Heatran
Wigglytuff
Feebas (but I give it some credit because it evolves into Milotic.)
Probopass.
Lickilicky.
Purugly.
Groudon.
Kyogre.
Rayquaza.
Shelgon.
Mantine.
Sableye.
Misdreavus.
Murkrow.
Hitmonlee.