• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Uncommon Pokemon

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Naw i love 1st gen fighting type hitmonlee/hitmonchan and the 2nd gen hitmontop and tyrogue.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
intergalactic platypus said:
There were times when I honestly forgot that some of the Johto Pokemon existed cause they're so underused. The most forgotten in general are probably Granbull, Furret, Seaking, Tyranitar, Jumpluff, Sharpedo, Dunsparce, Delibird, Blissey, Electrode, Farfetch'd, Shiftry, Suicune, Cherrim, Hitmonchan/top/lee, Garchomp, Sableye, Politoed, Mothim, Birabel, Skarmory, Vespiquen, Noctowl, Swalot, and Manetric
lol XD

Most uncommon pokemon are:
Butterfree
Beedrill
Fearow
Arbok
Sandshlash
Wigglypuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Persian
Golduck
Victreebell
Rapidash
Magneton
Farfetch'd
Dodrio
Dewgong
Muk
Hypno
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Seaking
Pinsir
Ditto
Flareon
Meganium
Furret
Ledian
Xatu
Bellosom
Azumarrill
Jumpluff
Unown
Sudowoodo
Quilfish
Magcargo
Delibird
Mightyena
Beautifly
Pelipper
Masquerain
Delcatty
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Sharpedo
Altaria
Tropius
Girafarig
Relicanth
Corsola
Lanturn
Kricketune
Wormadam
Mothim
Cherrim
Chatot
Lumineon
Probopass

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I agree with Finneon/Lumineon and Chinchou/Lanturn. Also, maybe Corsola, I can't say I've heard much about it. Ooh, And Drowsee sorta!

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I say Ledian, Noctowl, Furret and Ekans
You dare say that with me around?

Anyways, Dewgong for me.

Which reminds me, I need to get 'round to EV'ing mine.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
We don't take pre-evolutions into account. Nobody uses not-evolved pokemon in wifi battle so we are talking only about the evolved ones.

BTW, I forgot about Sunflora - it's also uncommon.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
We don't take pre-evolutions into account. Nobody uses not-evolved pokemon in wifi battle so we are talking only about the evolved ones.

BTW, I forgot about Sunflora - it's also uncommon.

I don't wifi battle but i use unevolved Pokemon all the time. I think unevolved Pokemon should be counted here. They are very uncommon but i for one use them a lot. There's no way i'd use an Exeggutor, a Porygon2/Z or a Togetic/kiss or Lickilicky.

Anyway, the most uncommon Pokemon are the middle evolutions that get overlooked by the powerful final evos and the supposedly "weak" evos that everyone talks about because they're supposedly weak.

Examples include Skiploom, Flaafy, Shelgon, Pupitar, Silcoon/Cascoon and quite a few more

mewslayer118

Mewslayer
3 words - sunkern, smoochum, shellder (poor little guys...)

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
I have to say Qwilfish, he has a good moveset.......just doesnt evolve >_>

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Clamperl, Huntail & Gorebyss. So far, I never saw anyone who mentioned Clamperl & all its evolutions. But still, I treasure my cute Aira ^_^. (Aira is the name of my Gorebyss).

Profesco

gone gently
Uncommon battle-wise? Probably Metapod. Uncommon favorite-wise? Probably Grimer.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I say Shuckle.

I thought Shuckle was used a lot in competitive battling because of its high defences. I didn't think it was an uncommon Pokemon. Of course, i may be wrong. I don't really know much about competitive battling and i've never used one.

I think Doduo is pretty forgotten. I don't really here any mentions of that. I think Pineco's pretty much the same