• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Under-Used/Under-Rated/Forgotten 1st Generation Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viri

Omg cubone for sure!
Also, I quite adore beedrill, farfetch'd, Golduck, and Sandslash. I never see enough of these!

In FR, I had Marowak as part of my main party and adored it while it was still a Cubone, even if it wasn't very strong. I'd have gotten Sandshrew if I could have, but I didn't have LG.

Poor Jynx doesn't seem to get a lot of attention in game. I had even forgotten it existed for a while. By the time I had gotten to Cinnabar Island to revive my fossils, it just wasn't worth training them up so Omanyte and Kabuto as well.

For Generation 2, you don't see much of Sunkern or Sunflora in game either due to poor stats.

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
Magikarp! =]

skootskoot

Pokémon RBY Guru
Magikarp! =]

magikarp is used quite a lot since it becomes a gyarados. i don't think we were talking about pokemon that aren't fully evolved, most basic pokemon would be on the list

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Nobody ever talks about or uses poor Pinsir.

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
I think Tauros and Jynx are underrated. But when it comes to under-used Pokemon, I'll go with Porygon.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Paras and Parasect

Status
Not open for further replies.