• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most underated pokemon?

McNugget

The Bassist
For me I think it's Shuckle, it may have been a lame choice in gens I-IV
but in Gen V it got Power Swap and now it can fend for itself!
Post your most underated pokemon below!
By the way if there is a thread like this and I didn't see it could a Moderator please post a link here and close this thread? Thank you!

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
For me its Delibird it can learn Sky Attack, Aerial Ace and seed bomb from the move tutors in gen 4 and can learn ice punch through a feraligatr with egg moves, IF you dont believe me i will duel you to prove it, I have hugged Shuckle today
FC: 4727 7782 3566

trfan

The 'Weird' One
I like Shuckle too, and yeah, Power Swap does make for ultimate pwnage.

Can't decide which is the most underrated, but I'd say Wobuffet, a really high leveled one is really fun to play with, super powerful :)

Salamandre

slaking after third generation where it went from really popular to sparsly used but its still a pretty good physical sweeper once it has giga impact

ToeyJoey

The Count
Can't decide which is the most underrated, but I'd say Wobuffet,

It was Uber in Gen. IV. I can't see how Wobbuffet of all Pokémon is underrated.

fhqwhgads

For me its Delibird it can learn Sky Attack, Aerial Ace and seed bomb from the move tutors in gen 4 and can learn ice punch through a feraligatr with egg moves, IF you dont believe me i will duel you to prove it, I have hugged Shuckle today
FC: 4727 7782 3566
Alternatively, if we don't believe you, we can just check out Delibird's page on this very site.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Magikarp be needing some love

legendarypokemonmaster

Plusle/Minun maybe.

bushie

bellsprout for me it can learn vine whip solarbeam razor leaf

Dattebayo

Banned
Magmortar, Emboar, Gastrodon, Ursaring, Espeon, and the first gen Psychic types besides Starmie, Mewtwo, and Mew.

cantab

Uxie. I used it to some success in 4th Gen. It's not merely a worse Cresselia; it's faster, which helps, and Memento, though drastic, can save your behind if you've let something threatening set up.

Clefable too. I ran a Wish/Reflect/Light Screen/Seismic Toss set. Unlike Blissey, it gets both screens. Perhaps more importantly, you can actually get a Wish Clefable on the cartridges, without having to hack or trade with someone online.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
This is kind of the same as my topic, but oh well. I love these kind of topics, anyway.

BIBAREL!!! The adorable guy gets too much hate. I mean in the sprites I can see the hate, although I think most people are either looking at it too hard, or not looking at it hard enough. But the official art just doesn't have much to hate, so why do people hate him so much.

Also: Blastoise, Raticate, Arbok, Muk, Exeggutor, Noctowl, Sunflora, Girafarig, Vigoroth, Grumpig, Loudred, Medichan, Claydol, Bidoof, Magmortar, Purugly, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Emboar, Watchog, Conkeldurr, Garbador, the monkey trio, and anything else I might have missed.

Also: I weep at every Pokemon game where I can't have a Purugly. :(