• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Underated Sport.

mr_brightside

Guitarist
I love Ultimate! Though everyone says, "It's so easy passing a Frisbee like a ball!"

One, it's disc not Frisbee. A disc cost $10. A Frisbee cost 30 cents.

Really? Try accurately throwing a disc maybe going into the wind the size of a soccer(Futball) field and then hoping your team mate can catch it without someone intercepting it.

I agree! My friends and I play ultimate all the time!

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
Oh cool!

Plus another hard sport that I love(Not competitively), is slacklining!

KingWiggins

In America, soccer for sure.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Pretty much any sport that's disliked for not being "American" enough. Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, mostly sports people dislike because America doesn't beat a foreign team every single ****ing time.

...Note: Nothing against America or it's sports, infact I live in America myself, but I know some people who are actually like this, they dislike sports because there's a country that's better at it than America.

Cruxis

Banned
kunt hunting

Squash. Squash is an awesome game and it works you out very thoroughly.

Cuore

Maiden of the forest
Drill.

I dunno, I consider it a sport. I'm on a team, I practice for it, it requires training and skill, and I compete in it.

Danny1221

WRC it doesnt seem underrated as people know it takes great skill but you can never find it on TV to watch :(. In the UK at least anyway, I would love to watch it live, love rally racing.

Well really, tennis is fun, but it isn't even their sychronisation, you won't get a lot of regard when your football is known as a birdie, better known and mocked as a shuttlecock (apparently I can't underline a certain aspect of said term without it getting censored, but you get what I mean). Just sayin.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Female golf is pretty underrated nowadays (at least it has been since annika sorrensten left). If I remember correctly, a pro-female golfer hit a 61 a little while ago.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well for me, I have to say wrestling. It's a sport that's all about mental toughness. The training may be hell, but the results are worth it in the end.

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
SERIOUSLY, the amount of times I've seen somebody call Badminton "gay" and "stupid" is simply appalling... especially as it's usually in ignorance. I, as a competitive player of the damn thing, know how intense the game-play can be, and it can easily rival Tennis (when in competition, not just normally, haha), the apparently "non-gay" version of it. It makes me sad how underrated Badminton is, and how shrugged off it is... also glad to see the first post agrees with me. :p

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I see no one bring up Fencing? It is one of most underated sport, and it been there since the Renaissance.
Most people though that my sport was fixing the fence :mad: and it way more fun then most combat sport i tooked park in in my option.

I totally agree with you! It amazes me how underrated fencing is--in fact, it seems to be way more popular in movies and such than in real life. Not only is it a very old sport, but it involves working with swords, which most people would think is pretty darn cool. (Well, maybe not in gun-obsessed America where I live. I'm the oddball who loves swords and hates guns.) And with how it got its start with peasants dueling each other over stuff and all the different possible moves, it could pretty much be called a martial art as well. And the other thing about it is that it teaches respect rather than aggression, and emphasizes quickness and finesse over power and stamina. Meaning it's perfect for mild-mannered people with a not-quite-athletic build who don't think they're well-suited to most other sports. Like, uh, me.

Haha, fixing the fence, good one. Of course, in my case, people think I'm selling stolen goods. (If you're confused about the last one, try looking up "fence" in the dictionary.)

Last edited: