• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Underated Sport.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I would say badminton. It's endless hitting the ball into the air and requires like absolutely no skill. Now for real skill tennis is the real thing to play. You aim use power,etc.

lmao obviously someone hasn't played a good badminton match. Competitive badminton requires a lot of footwork and movement, and while, sure, that doesn't take per see as much power, you still need to place the bird well. That's a given for any racquet sport.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I say F1 racing or any motorsport, its not underrated by the true fans, but people who are not into it say its not physical and shouldn't be a sport/ boring to watch etc.

but the amount of fitness drivers need to have is amazing, it defiantly needs more appreciation

Finally someone who understands.

You can add in intense heat, concentration required, smarts, savvy etc, with no breaks for two hours

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
lmao obviously someone hasn't played a good badminton match. Competitive badminton requires a lot of footwork and movement, and while, sure, that doesn't take per see as much power, you still need to place the bird well. That's a given for any racquet sport.

i agree anyone can play for fun but to play it seriously is tough i've been practicing for bout 6 months and im still no where near good enough. its an amazing sport thats fast and should be a lot more popular than what it is

shinyponita

Friendly Trainer
I'm surprised no one has said horseback riding yet.
So many people just consider it a hobby, when it's an actual olympic sport, you know?

And, there's also the misconception that the horse does all of the work, and that it's not at all difficult or something you need to practice to be good at.
Some think you can just hop on a horse and gallop off into the sunset, and then that's riding. Bahaha.

I totally agree with you. People think that riders only need to sit on horse and let it walk, that they don't need to be concentrated and to make effort.

And about badminton, I don't think it is underated, it is like tennis, a sport that requires a lot of physical effort, but a little boring to watch.

Starcraft 2

But in terms of physical "lets get sweaty" sports i'd have to say watersports. I like seeing the graceful swimmers and divers do their thing. But it's football this rugby that, tennis is amazing this and omg cricket that. -.- Gets bothersome.

Ice skating too =3 man that woman at the chinese olympics who got gold XwX amazing. Not enough of that. Sick of seeing football and rugby 24/7 They are enough to put me off sports.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Unicycle Polo. Nuff said.

I do agree F1 needs more people to realise how hard it is, could you make a 8 decisions in the space of half a second while knowing you may die if you pick wrong for even one if those? Its not easy.

cricket. it seems that only countries that actually play it have any knowledge of it and the ones that don't get confused by it.

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
I love Ultimate! Though everyone says, "It's so easy passing a Frisbee like a ball!"

One, it's disc not Frisbee. A disc cost $10. A Frisbee cost 30 cents.

Really? Try accurately throwing a disc maybe going into the wind the size of a soccer(Futball) field and then hoping your team mate can catch it without someone intercepting it.

Four Square is one of the most fun sports I've ever played. Of course, you've never really played until you've tried Nine Square. Our church put together a few Nine Square courts, and we'd play after church for an hour or so every Wednesday after church. Then we started inviting people from other churches to play, which led to tournaments and such. We had some of the best players around...good times...

Dear Insanity

above average
I would say badminton. It's endless hitting the ball into the air and requires like absolutely no skill. Now for real skill tennis is the real thing to play. You aim use power,etc.

Clearly you've never played/watched a good badminton match then.

Zoroarknight

Master of the Sky
I see no one bring up Fencing? It is one of most underated sport, and it been there since the Renaissance.
Most people though that my sport was fixing the fence :mad: and it way more fun then most combat sport i tooked park in in my option.