• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Everyone is unique in their own way. For me I think its my range in the type of Music I like. How about you guys? Feel free to share anything you find most unique about yourself :3

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I have really big eyes compared to my face... xD

Also, my ears are higher than my eyes, which is a little odd, but I don't mind..

Hmm...I don't know about on the inside, though...

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I like to eat raw lemons.

Flame Mistress

Uh... I can bend my arm backwards quite a bit... and my eyes are so dark, you can almost never see the pupils... do they count?

Other than that, I speak both Korean and English fluently. That's not exactly unique, but it's still nice that I can fluently speak two languages - it makes me feel special (even though that obviously isn't something to call special).

Pomf

Harem Seeker
I have an almost uncanny resemblance to Lucy Lawless as Xena, if she were black that is. I also have a near encyclopedic knowledge of the NFL which is pretty unique I guess, especially for a woman.

Myrrh

I have a mark that sort of looks like a heart on the back of my right hand. It is much fainter than I remember it was. I also have a red spot on my right eye near the right side of my iris. It is bigger than my pupil, smaller than the iris.

I'm 5'4 and 12...Um I swim with highschool peeps..Play hockey with guys...Have a birthmark..Middle child and the least noticed one..Ummm I have an affect on guys..(idk why..) ummm I've been told I'm cute/adorable/hot and sound (by what a say & voice) like Andrea Grande..Um I have a rare colored type of hair no one knows what color it is xD it's sometimes Red,Black,Brown,Blonde,Copper etc.

Flame Mistress

I'm also 12, and I'm 5'3" (apparently; I normally measure in metres, so I'm 1.60m). That's pretty normal in the UK, from what I've seen, but go to South Korea (or any East Asian country, for that matter), and people think I'm really tall.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
10 bucks bets that im probobly one of the few (if not the only one) people that know sign language on the forums~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
For those of you mentioning your height, be grateful. I'm a twenty-year-old woman and I'm 4'10-11''. This is as tall as I'm going to get.

Other than that, I speak both Korean and English fluently. That's not exactly unique, but it's still nice that I can fluently speak two languages - it makes me feel special (even though that obviously isn't something to call special).

I think that's really awesome, though. I knew only one person who could speak Korean fluently, and he was my junior high history teacher. (I'm pretty sure he still knows the language.)

Anyhoo...

My Asperger's makes me unique, I believe, so I suppose that counts. I always like to mention it when I talk about something personally unique. That, and I have blonde curly hair that grew in as a teenager. Yeah, I had straight-to-wavy hair as a kid, and it curled as a teenager. It's freakin' weird.

Flame Mistress

My Asperger's makes me unique, I believe, so I suppose that counts. I always like to mention it when I talk about something personally unique. That, and I have blonde curly hair that grew in as a teenager. Yeah, I had straight-to-wavy hair as a kid, and it curled as a teenager. It's freakin' weird.
You have Asperger's Syndrome? I never would've guessed, looking at your posts and everything.

I suppose being able to fluently speak two languages kind of IS special, though.