• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

VS

they/she
I'm taller than my parents at age 11...

Lucario188

Aura Guardian

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think the most unique thing about me would be that my eyes are 3 different colours.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover

RocketToTheMoon

ansem the wise said:
i got a real hunger games mokingjay pin (but i bet everyones got one these days)
I've got MockingJay earrings. BEAT THAT!

And I guess it's my ability to brush off insults like dust. =D

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
Honestly? I don't know exactly. Pretty tall.

And I hate the blunder games
that's awesome how long your hair is! mine after 2 years of barely cutting it is finally below my shoulder blades (it's mid-back-length now).... but I'm only 5'4"

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
This isn't my fault but rather my counselor's, but I'm Chinese and Japanese and I'm taking a Spanish course. And I like the Spanish course.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Used to can write with my hands both..but now i can't since mom says I have to stop x_X

I'd say multitasking. I have play in my DS, my 2 GBA's, draw, listen to music and Serebii at the same time, nya~

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Used to can write with my hands both..but now i can't since mom says I have to stop x_X

I'd say multitasking. I have play in my DS, my 2 GBA's, draw, listen to music and Serebii at the same time, nya~
Sounds like some sick (cool) skills

something unique about me hmm drawing, annoying people, being nice (now this is rare), and dirt biking occasionally that's about it on me