• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I laugh when I'm in severe pain.

I yell when in minor pain, but if it really, really hurts, I just start laughing away.

That also happens to me when I fall over playing a sport in school or tripping over nothing. I think my high intelligence is unique. Oh, I can also name all the US presidents in chronological order. I like to read science and history textbooks in school for fun sometimes. I am a bit klutzy when it comes to sports. Finally, I am scared of seeing my own blood. I once cut
My palm with a knife and when I saw the blood, I completely passed out for one or two seconds.

Estellise

peachy
I can only snap with my left hand, and I can't whistle to save a life.

PsychicPsycho

I can only snap with my left hand, and I can't whistle to save a life.
That interesting. Are you left handed?

On that subject, I can snap with both hands, and can whistle while breathing in and out. I've always wanted to learn that whistle people do when they stick their fingers on the corners of their mouth.

Poetry

Dancing Mad

On that subject, I can snap with both hands, and can whistle while breathing in and out. I've always wanted to learn that whistle people do when they stick their fingers on the corners of their mouth.

I've always wanted to do that as well. I still haven't got the hang of it, despite spending about two years worth of free time practising.
However I can do this thing where I create a hollow space by closing my hands in together and blow through the space in between my thumbs to make the sound of an owl.

I'm just 'different' somehow. I don't know how or why. People always say I'm weird, but it's ok because my friends love me for my uniqueness. ^_^ ♥

I can put my legs behind my head, then walk with my hands like some sort of horrible giant flexible chicken.

Navarch

I'm double jointed in my Left Thumb. If I hold it up to someones ear and move it back and forth, you can hear a clicking sound.

Estellise

peachy

I'm actually right handed. D;

VS

they/she
I can sleep through loud music, fireworks, and a transformer exploding, but I can't sleep through someone talking.

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
I have a laugh that reminds some people of a witch, or so I am told. I also have a strange intrest in history (its one of my best classes in school.)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I always used to say when I was younger, when people asked, "I was born with very light blonde hair and dark brown eyes".

Also I have a cleft uvula.

Taht's about it. :p