• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

Hydreigon6507

I have Aspberger's Syndrome and Acute Anxiety Disorder.
My brother is more than ten years younger than me. People frequently think I am his mother. :p
My vocabulary in sixth grade was at a twelfth grade level.
I am somewhat ambidextrous because either my Pre-K or kindergarten teacher forced everyone to write with their right hand while I was supposed to be left-handed. However, I am right-brain dominant and, despite having my disorders, I trained my right hand (through excessive computer gaming) to have hand-eye coordination that surpasses most normal people. I am able to hit a ball with a bat with only my right hand almost perfectly three (or possibly more) times in a row.
I have had no father for seven years now because he died of natural causes. :(

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I have Aspberger's Syndrome and Acute Anxiety Disorder.
My brother is more than ten years younger than me. People frequently think I am his mother. :p
My vocabulary in sixth grade was at a twelfth grade level.
I am somewhat ambidextrous because either my Pre-K or kindergarten teacher forced everyone to write with their right hand while I was supposed to be left-handed. However, I am right-brain dominant and, despite having my disorders, I trained my right hand (through excessive computer gaming) to have hand-eye coordination that surpasses most normal people. I am able to hit a ball with a bat with only my right hand almost perfectly three (or possibly more) times in a row.
I have had no father for seven years now because he died of natural causes. :(

One of the doctors in my area tried spelling it with both a P and a B, but he was just being a jerk. I had no idea other people did that as well. (There is no B, but no trouble on you, I have the same issue.)

I enjoy eating Grilled Cheese sandwiches with both Ketchup and Strawberry Jelly as condiments. I have yet to find another person who finds this appealing. (My grandfather would spread peanut butter over virtually everything he ate, including raw pumpkin, but he still found this disgusting.)

PsychicPsycho

1. I never wear blue jeans. Ever. My pants are all cargo pants, khakis, or slacks.
I didn't wear jeans until 7th grade, just cloth shorts and sweat pants. Eventually my school told me I had to stop because my shorts were too short (and I'm a guy). That's been a while, and now all I wear is jeans/jean shorts.
My brother is more than ten years younger than me. People frequently think I am his mother.
lol, that'd be weird. One of my aunts has 3 sons- I think their ages are (approoximately) 38, 28 and 14.
I enjoy eating Grilled Cheese sandwiches with both Ketchup and Strawberry Jelly as condiments. I have yet to find another person who finds this appealing.
I hate grilled cheese sandwiches, and I'm not sure why. I used to be ok with them and then something clicked and now I hate them.

And I've never had ketchup with jelly, but it sounds disgusting (no offense).

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Well, I am extremely fussy with food, sometimes a make a really creepy face, I tell everyone I kinda know that I have an obsession with MLP and Pokemon, and something that I've forgotten.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger

Hahaha, my youngest sister is 15 years younger than me. I'm going to have this same problem, I'm sure.

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
most of people are homo or heterosexual... but im bisexual :)

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Whenever I watch a show or movie I ALWAYS have to be eating something and I won't start eating until the program has started.

I can lie like a pro without even trying.

I never use it maliciously though, just when my wife to be thinks I did something wrong ;)

Whenever I watch a show or movie I ALWAYS have to be eating something and I won't start eating until the program has started.

Also that ^^^

Last edited:

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I'm probably one of the few people who actually cares about Sprite comics now that the general consensus as of 2007 is that they're low-effort pieces of waste used by the scourges of the internet as a countermeasure for their inability to draw.

Seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who cares to put any effort into those things anymore. Maybe I try too hard.

TheEliteEmpoleon

One of the doctors in my area tried spelling it with both a P and a B, but he was just being a jerk. I had no idea other people did that as well. (There is no B, but no trouble on you, I have the same issue.)

I enjoy eating Grilled Cheese sandwiches with both Ketchup and Strawberry Jelly as condiments. I have yet to find another person who finds this appealing. (My grandfather would spread peanut butter over virtually everything he ate, including raw pumpkin, but he still found this disgusting.)

I LOVE grilled cheese with ketchup!

Doux

I love old-fashioned crafts like quilting and stitching. I feel like they're becoming a lost art and it makes me sad when I think about it.
I wish that people today were more interested in those types of things. :( It's disappointing how so few 'youngsters' learn useful crafts anymore.

Hydreigon6507

I love old-fashioned crafts like quilting and stitching. I feel like they're becoming a lost art and it makes me sad when I think about it.
I wish that people today were more interested in those types of things. :( It's disappointing how so few 'youngsters' learn useful crafts anymore.
I know how to sew (somewhat, I have not practiced in a while), and activities such as what you are talking about (and knitting, crocheting, etc.) is something I want to learn as well as that. I just need more time on my hands.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I am extremely good looking.

Aside from that, I am really emotional(I am a guy). Kind of like Ash's Torkoal, I tend to cry for everything.

PokeMasterCait

I am a lefty and will tilt papers i'm writing on at the weirdest angles....When I was in High School everyone would STARE and watch me write...I have to tilt my head too....it's just really bizzare..my dad still finds it weird XD I can't write with pencil either because being a lefty; I smudge it like theres no tommorow.

Last edited:

DerpyMail

Derpy Hooves
I'm very calm and I almost never talk.
Compared to everyone in da world, I'm very weird, and I got some trouble for this. (Some people who can't accept differences between people.)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I am a lefty and will tilt papers i'm writing on at the weirdest angles....When I was in High School everyone would STARE and watch me write...I have to tilt my head too....it's just really bizzare..my dad still finds it weird XD I can't write with pencil either because being a lefty; I smudge it like theres no tommorow.

On the subject of writing idiosyncrasies, when I'm given a worksheet (in other words, printed text on a blank, unlined white sheet of paper), I tend to answer the short-response questions by writing with the weirdest margins. One of my teachers has commented on that before, and I actually didn't notice until he did. o: