• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh wow. See, with every negative comes a positive to balance it out, right? :)
(I'm using those terms very loosely, as hyperlexia is often viewed as a boon and Asperger's is very often viewed as a really bad condition.)

Eh, in a way. I don't see Asperger's as a bad condition, just misunderstood. And since it's kinda hard to explain Asperger's, I'm not going to go into detail with it XD. But it's shown that due to individuality, the portrayal of autism/Asperger's are different from person to person. My Asperger's is going to be different from another person with Asperger's, which is the case as I have a friend with Asperger's and though we share interests, we have vast differences and interests as well. She's more of a gamer and a bit antisocial, and I'm more of an anime person and outgoing. And of course, another person will show differences as well. It's really odd that way, and this can make a diagnosis really difficult.

In fact, most people actually do go undiagnosed or even misdiagnosed with something else if they do have Asperger's because it's so high-functioning. My mom believes that my grandmother might actually have Asperger's, or at least a similar form of it, she's always had sensory issues and she's said she's always been a bit senile (or weird) since she was young. It's really a wonder Papa managed to put up with her for all these years XD. I can hardly stand the house at times (I tend to not notice most of the time), she always has it at 80 degrees during the day. She also has a lot of quirks, but it's going to take forever to think of them all and write them down.

(A-A-And you can see my Asperger's acting up here. Yup.)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well I have.. two <.> I can read without any light. Since my insomnia is almost always there. I get a book to read until I fall asleep.. or wander the forums until 3am XD

another one is my ring finger. I don't know how to describe it but when I flex it, it looks dented as if going in a soft U and when I put the bit of pressure to bend it right, the only thing that bends is the top of the finger and the lower part bends in a bit of a deeper U... D: should take a pic of it >.<

Rave

Banned
im an intrinsic emo that hasn't healed yet

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
another one is my ring finger. I don't know how to describe it but when I flex it, it looks dented as if going in a soft U and when I put the bit of pressure to bend it right, the only thing that bends is the top of the finger and the lower part bends in a bit of a deeper U... D: should take a pic of it >.<

I feel like I should know what you're talking about... especially since I'm looking at my own fingers, and my right fingers look really weird--OH GOOD LORD THEY HAVE DENTS AND MUSCLES

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I feel like I should know what you're talking about... especially since I'm looking at my own fingers, and my right fingers look really weird--OH GOOD LORD THEY HAVE DENTS AND MUSCLES

Naw well I guess I could take a pic of it.. words are not my forte.. )x pictures I likey XD Let me see if the little card works today... <.>

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well here is what I tried to explain.. ~_~ its my hand.. finger :p

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/MicaiahMichaelis/0929122235.jpg

Oh I see. That's pretty cool. I have a Primary student who is double-jointed in her elbow. She loves to show it to us.

Oh yeah, thought of another unique... weird thing. I have hairy toes. Well it's not as hairy as you're probably imagining, but there's quite a bit of hair on my toes. I got it from my dad. Also, my toes are pretty long. Oh yeah, and I can do this with my pinky toe. (Bad picture, I know, but my actual camera's batteries are really low, and I can't seem to recharge them. The laptop's the best I can do.)

[URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/footma.png/]
footma.png
[/URL]

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I have no idea why, but my fingernails grow really fast during the summer, and they almost don't budge during the winter.
I don't really mind, since I don't do nail polish or anything, but it just seems weird.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Oh I see. That's pretty cool. I have a Primary student who is double-jointed in her elbow. She loves to show it to us.

Oh yeah, thought of another unique... weird thing. I have hairy toes. Well it's not as hairy as you're probably imagining, but there's quite a bit of hair on my toes. I got it from my dad. Also, my toes are pretty long. Oh yeah, and I can do this with my pinky toe. (Bad picture, I know, but my actual camera's batteries are really low, and I can't seem to recharge them. The laptop's the best I can do.)

footma.png
[/URL]

Wow that is interesting :D Well except that I cringe now whenever I see or think about feet now.. ever since getting horrible cramps underwater.. >.> on both feet.

I can only separate my fat finger of my feet from the little ones.. but I am self conscious of my feet so no pic of those <.> and I have tiny hairs on them too! XP I am guessing from my dad as well.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
What's the big deal Sie got a hand

footma.png
[/URL]
You got a foot, so she got a hand you got a foot the end

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I guess I should've put this in my other post, but speaking of feet, my toenails don't grow during the summer, but they grow like a cheetah during the wintertime. It's the opposite with my fingernails.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Wow that is interesting :D Well except that I cringe now whenever I see or think about feet now.. ever since getting horrible cramps underwater.. >.> on both feet.

I can only separate my fat finger of my feet from the little ones.. but I am self conscious of my feet so no pic of those <.> and I have tiny hairs on them too! XP I am guessing from my dad as well.

Oooh, that sucks. I mostly get blisters from the pool >_>.

If my camera wasn't going to drain itself out, I could've shown the toes fanning out, but oh well. I can only do it on the one foot, anyway. I can do it on my left foot, but it's really hard. I guess I inherited this from my mom, who can do it on both feet.

XD I'm not the only one! That's funny! Now I can show off my hairy toes without shame now that I know there's a small genepool of hairy girl toes out there.

I think that's a sign I need to get to bed...

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Oooh, that sucks. I mostly get blisters from the pool >_>.

If my camera wasn't going to drain itself out, I could've shown the toes fanning out, but oh well. I can only do it on the one foot, anyway. I can do it on my left foot, but it's really hard. I guess I inherited this from my mom, who can do it on both feet.

XD I'm not the only one! That's funny! Now I can show off my hairy toes without shame now that I know there's a small genepool of hairy girl toes out there.

I think that's a sign I need to get to bed...
I would guess blisters sounds a bit more better than the cramps.. hurt.. ;~;

Ah now I would need to find what I got from mother but I haven't seen anything she can do similar to me <.>

Ah wish I could show the same enthusiasm, but I am self conscious! >.<

Goodnight..? XP

Oh.. one.. can anyone here do the taco tongue thingy? I can't >.>