• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

onichan

Something unique about me.... Hmmmm.... I am a awesome mediator. Ha that's all I can come up with.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
I have two different personalities, one for the internet, one for real life. I am pretty shy and kind of ferocious in real life, but I'm so talkative and gentleman like in the internet.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I have a "unique" personality that adapts to the surroundings

Flame Mistress

My eyes are different colors :3:

My Maths teacher last year had different eye colors. One was pale blue while the other was hazel-green-ish. It was the coolest thing ever.

Speaking of eyes, one of the girls on my school bus has eyes that are orangey-red around the pupils, but hazel-green otherwise.

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
my eyes. I was born with brown eyes... over time they've changed to a grey-green color.... but they change shades of green as my emotions change.

miu miu

I'm very organized and sanitary to the point that it'd be considered an OCD. xp

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I wish I had two different color eyes...
I'm 6ft1in tall, and my hair is almost down to my waist. I'm also rather curious and observant.