• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Most Unique Thing About You~

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
My hair turns red from light brown from prolonged exposure to the sun (we're talking weeks, like during the summer) rather than turning blonde. My freckles also become more prominent, as with all people with them. You can call me a half-ginger.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
lol, I have a birthmark that looks either like a heart or a sea horse depending on the angle you look at it. I'd say that's pretty unique. :p

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
I have english parents, but only 1 english grandparent.

I have 1 German Grandma, 1 Welsh Grandma, 1 Trinidadian Grandad, and 1 English Grandad. amazing, my english grandad has nothing but welsh family going back 3 generations

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I have english parents, but only 1 english grandparent.

I have 1 German Grandma, 1 Welsh Grandma, 1 Trinidadian Grandad, and 1 English Grandad. amazing, my english grandad has nothing but welsh family going back 3 generations

Speaking of ancestry, something that seems worth mentioning that doesn't relate to physical uniqueness is that I'm the 6th great grandnephew of Benjamin Franklin.

Evil Quagsire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny
1. I never wear blue jeans. Ever. My pants are all cargo pants, khakis, or slacks.
2. My eyes are green, despite the fact that there's nobody in my family with green eyes. Wooooo, recessive genes!
3. Despite all the delicious desserts throughout the world, I am convinced nothing beats a good scoop of french vanilla ice cream.
4. Ever since I was in kindergarten, I've wanted to own a pet iguana.

I'm extremely clever, for lack of a better word. I notice everything and figure out even the subtlest things. My friends on darkspyro.net know this about me quite well, heh heh.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I notice probably everything, and I have an amazing memory :]

U and me both.
My friend and me noticed this guy on front pf us in line one day as he had a funny hat one, over a year later we thought about it again and I told my friend everything from what Colorado pants the guy was wearing to what ie ordered...my friend just stars at me while I said this XD

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
That's a pretty hard question.

I always think of the positive and negative outcome of any situation so I'm usually pretty calm with whatever comes my way. ^^;

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I notice a lot, and my memory is horrible for about a year or two and then I remember everything about that. :p

I've never really been "angry", or at least I've never showed it.