• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most unoriginal team names.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
PMD1: Team Strike. I wanted Strike Force, but didn't fit. It sounds so weird.

PMD2: Team Ragnarok. Cookie to who gets it.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
PMD1: Team Strike. I wanted Strike Force, but didn't fit. It sounds so weird.

PMD2: Team Ragnarok. Cookie to who gets it.

cpman

An Original Trainer
Mine is Team Pokesavers.....I think it fits for now, untill i beat Story mode.

DarkSwampert19

The poke' master
PMD 1: Team Pokemon. kind of obvious
PMD 2: Team Time Travel

DarkPikachu1995

Cute, but EVIL
i think my most un original name is usual a combination of my starter and partners type or color
BlueThunder
GreenFlame
RedWater
Ect.

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
Team POKEMONZ... What I named my team at first.

That's the most unimaginative.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Worst ever?

Team USUXIPWNZ

Saw that on a random rescue once lol.

(LOL)
Read my signature and find out...not that I ever watch Superman or anything,i just can't think of any other name at that time!

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
my team name is team smashbros

contester Ccbueno

Rescuer CCbueno
my team is team GREENES because both of my starters are too pathetic to eat meat(my starters are bulbasour and piplup) (this ain't an offensive comment!!!!)

contester Ccbueno

Rescuer CCbueno
Just to mntion that before my team was called team Wikipedia.(can't get a rhyme of that thing........)

Ive seen people use names such as Yellow, Ruby, Diamond which are named after Pokemon games. It's like people can't think up there own names.

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
I named it team Darkness.So unoriginal.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
PMD1 - Team Crest. I was originally going to name it Team Hope, but then I thought of my love for all of Digimon and blah it actually went into a Pokemon game. Strange how things work out. Oh well, I found it cool. I just hope it isn't overused.

PMD2 - I don't have it yet. -.-

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Dark Arceus we have the same name! Team Heros rocks! The one name that come up a lot is (No offense to anyone who has this name), team awsome. It's really not awsome. Anything like that really team awsome, super duper, cool, sweet, incredible. Really not imaginative. darkness, and time are unimaginative too. Another one thats not that bad is one that relate to the type of the main character. Ex-team flame, spark, bubble, wave, sprout. You put the pieces together.