• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most unpopular pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Dunsparce.

yeminied

How very dare you!!!!!!111one

I love Venemoth!

I'd say Dunsparce is up there. Spinda as well. The Pokémon that are not owned by main characters and don't evolve are the most unpopular/forgotten.

In terms of looks Spiritomb is very unappealing astheatically. I find that thing extremely ugly.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Probably Slugma of Gen 2.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Qwilfish. It's weak and ugly, and I rarely even see it in the games.

*apologises endearingly to all Qwilfish fans*

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
probably skitty. it only apeared ONCE lol and it was even rare then.
p.s. i dont watch the anime

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
Well, Dunsparce and Qwilfish for one. I once forgot about Dunsparce (big deal because i hardly ever forget about Pokemon after hearing their names), and on another thread about Pokemon you forgot existed, Qwilfish was said many times, and Dunsparce was as well.

xANGELx

xANGELx
.....Octillery. I totally forgot what it was until I battled one owned by a random trainer.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Farfetch'd. Useless. Useless. Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.