• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Used Move

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Close Combat, Ice Punch.
lulz, Zangoose. :)

mangaeyes

definately earthquake or brick break. I am also proud to say that my Jynx destroyed a Blissey in like 3 attacks.

Connor69

Surf and Earthquake.

i love the moves.

WhyteMage

EQ is right up there. But it also depends on the pokemon I'm using.
Another one is flamethrower, and perhaps dragon claw.

Nukenin Master

0_0 --> o_o
OMG where's Earthquake?! It's Surf, Thunderbolt, Softboiled, Flamethrower, Ice Beam and you forgot a great move... Earthquake.

Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Psychic, and Stone Edge.

JenROCKET

Spacial Rend [Palkia]
I find it really powerful, but it only had max. 5 PP but I managed to get it up to 8

Fly [several]
My most used move out of battle - very very helpful!

Also, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Physcic and Earth Power.

Vycksta

Swords Dance and Crush Claw. Well, Emerald is still my most played game to date and I do have a Sneasel army on there who love that combo... although no doubt, in time i'll be saying Night Slash and Ice Punch. ;B

Mine are:

Surf
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Wing Attack
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
and Return.

They're all moves in LG because it's my only game.