1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most used rental Pokemon

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Aptenodytes, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

As you all know, in Pokemon Stadium there is a rental Pokemon for each species in the game. You had the option of uploading your own Pokemon, or using the rentals for Pokemon battles. Which rental Pokemon did you use the most in Pokemon Stadium 2?

As for myself, I've only played this game once, and the only rental Pokemon I can remember using was Suicune. However, I'm sure that I also picked random legendaries to use as well when I played. I never used regular Pokemon since I thought they were utter crap when I was young...

2. Sunraichu

Sunraichu goldenslaughterer

Eh, I had a team put on there that was very strong. But if I used rental pokemon, I mostly used Raikou, Kingdra, and a few other strong pokemon. But I still used regular pokemon. :/

3. TrainerxDiana

TrainerxDiana Well-Known Member

I only could use rental Pokemon, and somehow made it through the first round. =D My most used was easily Kadabra, with Psychic and Thunderpunch ripping through a lot.

4. I'd always go for the Feraligatr, since I loved its design.

5. I used Wobbuffet a lot. It was quite easy to predict what the opponent would do. You simply have to use Counter if the opponent will use a physical attack, use Mirror Coat if the opponent will use a special attack, use Safeguard if the opponent will use a non-attacking move and use Destiny Bond if the opponent would KO.

6. Penguin_Man

Penguin_Man Well-Known Member

Usually something cool like Typhlosion or Feraligatr

7. Rad3n

Rad3n Banned

I liked the Shuckle from memory. Sometimes I used NFEs because their movesets made them better than the fully evolved versions. Honestly - 4x Weak vs. Ground pokes with dig?

8. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Jumpluff FTW

It gunned everything

9. Red Jr.

Red Jr. Banned

i used Shuckle the most cuz of its awesome defense

10. Mysterous64

Mysterous64 The Black Knight

My most used would definently been
    Umbreon and Espeon
    most of the EVELOUTIONS

11. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

actually i never used it, i have a good team i can use right now so no needs for it,
    maybe sometimes to have a challenge but that would be all.

12. Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan Well-Known Member

I always used Blissey. It was the only pkmn I ever constantly used.

13. EnteiFirecracker

EnteiFirecracker Destiny Calls

I used Typhlosion and Entei a lot. If memoriy serves well, I'm sure I used a Meganium now and again, as well as Wobbuffet.

14. xPanda

xPanda ~~~~

i used the legendary dogs.

15. Ninterror X

Ninterror X The bird brain.

I use The starters and The Eeveelutions a lot

16. Indignation12123

Indignation12123 Conqueror

I think I used Espeon and Umberon alot

17. Butta

Butta Well-Known Member

larvitar and blissey, larvi's moveset was amazing easily taking down the legendary birds and blissey was a house lmao
    good times

18. Caelesti

Caelesti dancing queen

Definately Starmie simply because I love Starmie.

Zap Canon = lulwut.

I also SPAM legendaries because the Gym Leaders are so hard. :x

19. dragon_eye_2006

dragon_eye_2006 Hilo Thar!

I would just pick completely random ones all the time. Needless to say it didn't work out.

20. "Freak" owns

"Freak" owns Banned

wobbufet was very impressive and it was my most picked rental poke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.